If the mother of your child dies at birth, what do you do?

laugh.gif
@ this

this is a sad case...it happened to my godbrother who is like my brother.

Originally Posted by dunks87

^ I am a girl and def not a jump off. Of course I wouldn't expect the man to sit around lonely forever but I also wouldn't expect him to be relieved that his baby mama, regardless of their relationship, would be HAPPY that she didn't make it through delivery. Of course there are different situations and scenarios that could cause someone to not care or be as concerned (ie impregnating a jump off instead of "wifey) but still just that you sound so "relieved" that she's gone is what didn't sit well with me. But then again, I'm a female so I guess I take these matters a little too close to heart.

if u aint a jump off then it wouldnt apply 2 u ++*. also y wud u be sad mourn some1 who u dont love/care about. if thats the case ppl die get killed shoteveryday. so u tellin me u just sit around sad cry all the time? as i type this some1 is probably dead/gettin killed now. Ppl are relieved all the time thewith stuff like this. And what do u mean y would some1 care more about a wife vs a jump off. um r u serious? lol wat kinda question is that.

Ne guy who wouldnt be relieved or happy that they dont have 2 deal with baby mamma drama etc is a damn lie. Who says yes im glad i always wanted some stupidclownin #!* beach in my life. Some crazy woman i have 2 deal ith 4eva. I aint sayin go jump 4 joy and tap dance and spit on her grave. But 2 mourn even attendthe funeral etc is just as bad. ur being a phony and fraud acting all hurt broke up about some1 u had no feelings about. No1 loves cares about a one nightstand or a booty call. So all of a sudden caring loving them just cause they died is fake.

Originally Posted by LDJ

hit ur knees thank god and rejoice!!!!!! and chant happily u aint gotta pay no child support,deal with baby momma drama, then after that try 2 see if u can move in on her sister.
pimp.gif
Ok Lou.

pip777 wrote:
LDJ wrote:
hit ur knees thank god and rejoice!!!!!! and chant happily u aint gotta pay no child support,deal with baby momma drama, then after that try 2 see if u can move in on her sister.
pimp.gif

Ok Lou.

im sorry but some of yall sound like some ole fresh rooti tooti fruity booty @$! ni%%as. so u tell me ur really saying u gonna meet a chic at the club take herhome same night and bang. then u find out she is dead/dies from birth u gonna be sad mourn go into dormint status. Ur only concern at that point is ur seed. udont owe that wh@$emonger nuttin man wats really good with 2days youth. let me guess yall the cats who tongue kiss the freakafter every1 pound her wind pipe. Who raised u dudes like serious when did being a sucker simp become a family tradition passed on generation 2 generation likea grandfathers old pocket watch.

Back
Top Bottom