If you found out Lil Wayne or Kanye was gay...

Originally Posted by OGLoc

Well one of them is already a gay fish......

indifferent.gif

People still use this corny @#$ joke?
Stop it V.

I was thinking this the other day, I wouldn't really care if ye was gay. I never listen to Wayne so wouldn't affect me much.

I was thinking this the other day, I wouldn't really care if ye was gay. I never listen to Wayne so wouldn't affect me much.

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

You say you don't care but you admit to spending your free, personal, and intimate time thinking about it? Right.

I think if either came out, more people would follow suit. Especially Wayne. That would be wild man.

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

You say you don't care but you admit to spending your free, personal, and intimate time thinking about it? Right.

I think if either came out, more people would follow suit. Especially Wayne. That would be wild man.

wouldn't care. good music is good music...

they say Luther is gay... doesnt change that he's one of the most amazing artists of all time.

WHO CARES

... plus after "the joy" kanye could get a pass for whatever
laugh.gif

joint is
pimp.gif

wouldn't care. good music is good music...

they say Luther is gay... doesnt change that he's one of the most amazing artists of all time.

WHO CARES

... plus after "the joy" kanye could get a pass for whatever
laugh.gif

joint is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

Most NTers would turn gay too, since alot of them are on their jocks....minus myself.

This. And Lil wayne has kissed baby twice in public, If that aint gay.... what is? If they kiss in public, it is prolly worse in the Bedroom
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

Most NTers would turn gay too, since alot of them are on their jocks....minus myself.

This. And Lil wayne has kissed baby twice in public, If that aint gay.... what is? If they kiss in public, it is prolly worse in the Bedroom
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom