If you found out Lil Wayne or Kanye was gay...

With that nude pic of Kanye out on Mediatakeout.com Kanye outted himself, what type of dude sends limp pix to girls?!?!

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by OGLoc

Well one of them is already a gay fish......

indifferent.gif

People still use this corny @#$ joke?
Stop it V.

Somebody explain this joke..

Honestly, I'm more concerned with your inability to differentiate the proper usage of "was" or "were".

Yet you have time to run here to post this non sense topic, congratulations to you.

Honestly, I'm more concerned with your inability to differentiate the proper usage of "was" or "were".

Yet you have time to run here to post this non sense topic, congratulations to you.

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

With that nude pic of Kanye out on Mediatakeout.com Kanye outted himself, what type of dude sends limp pix to girls?!?!

hope you a girl, talkin bout limp pix

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

hope you a girl, talkin bout limp pix

I thought Wayne was homosexual though or at least bisexual.

I have a big problem with homosexuals perpetrating a fraud as heterosexuals with strong heterosexual vulgar content in their music sending a message that they do not reflect.

But in general I always hate to see those that out right lie and carry on facades of something they're the exact opposite of so that they can be successful.

I thought Wayne was homosexual though or at least bisexual.

I have a big problem with homosexuals perpetrating a fraud as heterosexuals with strong heterosexual vulgar content in their music sending a message that they do not reflect.

But in general I always hate to see those that out right lie and carry on facades of something they're the exact opposite of so that they can be successful.

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And I dunno...I mean. I really wouldn't care...I listen to Elton John and enjoy Queen songs.

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And I dunno...I mean. I really wouldn't care...I listen to Elton John and enjoy Queen songs.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

I was thinking this the other day, I wouldn't really care if ye was gay. I never listen to Wayne so wouldn't affect me much.

You say you don't care but you admit to spending your free, personal, and intimate time thinking about it? Right.

I think if either came out, more people would follow suit. Especially Wayne. That would be wild man.
laugh.gif
Whats your problem? Over analyzing a message board comment.
And i was saying i wouldn't care if they were gay because i already listen to musicians who are openly gay and its not a huge deal..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

I was thinking this the other day, I wouldn't really care if ye was gay. I never listen to Wayne so wouldn't affect me much.

You say you don't care but you admit to spending your free, personal, and intimate time thinking about it? Right.

I think if either came out, more people would follow suit. Especially Wayne. That would be wild man.
laugh.gif
Whats your problem? Over analyzing a message board comment.
And i was saying i wouldn't care if they were gay because i already listen to musicians who are openly gay and its not a huge deal..

Back
Top Bottom