If you found out Lil Wayne or Kanye was gay...

This would only matter to simpletons. 
ohwell.gif

I know every lyric to every song Kanye has ever put out and absolutely idolize him as a musician but the stuff he does away from the mic, I tend to disagree with i.e. style, actions, etc. He is a little bit questionable in my opinion.

I know every lyric to every song Kanye has ever put out and absolutely idolize him as a musician but the stuff he does away from the mic, I tend to disagree with i.e. style, actions, etc. He is a little bit questionable in my opinion.

don't really care bcuz I really don't care bout both as far as their lifestyle , I listen to their music here n ther but I can careless bout their personal business

don't really care bcuz I really don't care bout both as far as their lifestyle , I listen to their music here n ther but I can careless bout their personal business

JoeClear wrote:
  info

Btw....   Boom Bye Bye
^ So these types of avy's are apparently ok now, eh?

BTW...cakes are nice, fat n loose
pimp.gif

Oh n as far as thread...they are both Bi for sure #nodoubt.  I do not care unless they start rappin bout tossin dudes, rim shots and other blatant gay references then I would just stop listenin to their music n keep it pushn.     

JoeClear wrote:
  info

Btw....   Boom Bye Bye
^ So these types of avy's are apparently ok now, eh?

BTW...cakes are nice, fat n loose
pimp.gif

Oh n as far as thread...they are both Bi for sure #nodoubt.  I do not care unless they start rappin bout tossin dudes, rim shots and other blatant gay references then I would just stop listenin to their music n keep it pushn.     

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I thought Wayne was homosexual though or at least bisexual.

I have a big problem with homosexuals perpetrating a fraud as heterosexuals with strong heterosexual vulgar content in their music sending a message that they do not reflect.

But in general I always hate to see those that out right lie and carry on facades of something they're the exact opposite of so that they can be successful.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I thought Wayne was homosexual though or at least bisexual.

I have a big problem with homosexuals perpetrating a fraud as heterosexuals with strong heterosexual vulgar content in their music sending a message that they do not reflect.

But in general I always hate to see those that out right lie and carry on facades of something they're the exact opposite of so that they can be successful.

Back
Top Bottom