If you found out Lil Wayne or Kanye was gay...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'd burn all their records and lobby for their music to be banned from schools.
Word, doing it Nazi style
pimp.gif

*I wouldn't care unless they were actually gay. Then I would care.*

Just a quick paraphrasing of everyone else's "as long as, unless, if" statements.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't give a $@$!.

*I wouldn't care unless they were actually gay. Then I would care.*

Just a quick paraphrasing of everyone else's "as long as, unless, if" statements.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't give a $@$!.

Wouldn't surprise me if Kanye was, Wayne kissing another man is already too much. Haven't listened to his CDs in years

Wouldn't surprise me if Kanye was, Wayne kissing another man is already too much. Haven't listened to his CDs in years

It wouldn't change anything. I don't listen to them for there sexual orations. 
ohwell.gif
 It would only mean they been telling nothing but lies in there songs and music videos about all the dimes they been smash. Even if they were gay they wouldn't go public with it. Unless TMz or Worldstar exposes them fools. 
laugh.gif
 If i was them i would say i'm gay just to mess with peoples heads and make them question themselves. 
laugh.gif
 " I been listening to Kanye and Weezy. So does that make me gay?" "Yeah you gay dwag".  Thugnificent. 
roll.gif
 Statues. 

It wouldn't change anything. I don't listen to them for there sexual orations. 
ohwell.gif
 It would only mean they been telling nothing but lies in there songs and music videos about all the dimes they been smash. Even if they were gay they wouldn't go public with it. Unless TMz or Worldstar exposes them fools. 
laugh.gif
 If i was them i would say i'm gay just to mess with peoples heads and make them question themselves. 
laugh.gif
 " I been listening to Kanye and Weezy. So does that make me gay?" "Yeah you gay dwag".  Thugnificent. 
roll.gif
 Statues. 

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Why would it make a difference? Long as the music is still good, I'll still listen.
true but when they rap about chicks, you'll subconsciously know its really about a dude 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Why would it make a difference? Long as the music is still good, I'll still listen.
true but when they rap about chicks, you'll subconsciously know its really about a dude 
laugh.gif

I always thought that if Lil Wayne came out to be gay... half of his fans would think it was hard....

I always thought that if Lil Wayne came out to be gay... half of his fans would think it was hard....

Back
Top Bottom