If you found out Lil Wayne or Kanye was gay...

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Why would it make a difference? Long as the music is still good, I'll still listen.
true but when they rap about chicks, you'll subconsciously know its really about a dude 
laugh.gif
I'll just skip over those parts when I'm singing along.
laugh.gif

Why would it make a difference? Long as the music is still good, I'll still listen.
true but when they rap about chicks, you'll subconsciously know its really about a dude 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats a lot of skipping for wayne.
laugh.gif
@ how quick dudes would delete Lollipop from their collections

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats a lot of skipping for wayne.
laugh.gif
@ how quick dudes would delete Lollipop from their collections

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Don't listen to either so I could care less.  I've got other things to worry about.

Like making worthless posts on Niketalk.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Don't listen to either so I could care less.  I've got other things to worry about.

Like making worthless posts on Niketalk.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

With that nude pic of Kanye out on Mediatakeout.com Kanye outted himself, what type of dude sends limp pix to girls?!?!

hope you a girl, talkin bout limp pix
nah im a dude, I'm comfortable with myself sexually and I know who I am as a man.   I heard the rumor then I got a pic text from one of my female friends who was like " Ya boy Kanye is nekkid scroll down" I thought it was a joke nope it's on Mediatakeout.com and it's plastered all over the picture as well. First Favre now Kayne who's next? Obama? Don't send pics of yourself even if your "blessed" that garbage will haunt you years from now!
tired.gif

As far as gay artists, who cares as long as the music is good, that's all that matters to me. First and foremost they are a musician an artist, they entertain us, what they do behind closed doors doesn't affect me. I could care less if Lil Wayne and Kanye are lovers, as long as them dudes give me good songs to bump out the whip I'm cool.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

With that nude pic of Kanye out on Mediatakeout.com Kanye outted himself, what type of dude sends limp pix to girls?!?!

hope you a girl, talkin bout limp pix
nah im a dude, I'm comfortable with myself sexually and I know who I am as a man.   I heard the rumor then I got a pic text from one of my female friends who was like " Ya boy Kanye is nekkid scroll down" I thought it was a joke nope it's on Mediatakeout.com and it's plastered all over the picture as well. First Favre now Kayne who's next? Obama? Don't send pics of yourself even if your "blessed" that garbage will haunt you years from now!
tired.gif

As far as gay artists, who cares as long as the music is good, that's all that matters to me. First and foremost they are a musician an artist, they entertain us, what they do behind closed doors doesn't affect me. I could care less if Lil Wayne and Kanye are lovers, as long as them dudes give me good songs to bump out the whip I'm cool.

I already think Wayne is gay so that wouldnt surprise me.  Kanye is suspect, but if he came out and said he was i still wouldnt be surprised.

I already think Wayne is gay so that wouldnt surprise me.  Kanye is suspect, but if he came out and said he was i still wouldnt be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom