If you found out Lil Wayne or Kanye was gay...

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

With that nude pic of Kanye out on Mediatakeout.com Kanye outted himself, what type of dude sends limp pix to girls?!?!

hope you a girl, talkin bout limp pix
nah im a dude, I'm comfortable with myself sexually and I know who I am as a man.   I heard the rumor then I got a pic text from one of my female friends who was like " Ya boy Kanye is nekkid scroll down" I thought it was a joke nope it's on Mediatakeout.com and it's plastered all over the picture as well. First Favre now Kayne who's next? Obama? Don't send pics of yourself even if your "blessed" that garbage will haunt you years from now!
tired.gif

As far as gay artists, who cares as long as the music is good, that's all that matters to me. First and foremost they are a musician an artist, they entertain us, what they do behind closed doors doesn't affect me. I could care less if Lil Wayne and Kanye are lovers, as long as them dudes give me good songs to bump out the whip I'm cool.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

With that nude pic of Kanye out on Mediatakeout.com Kanye outted himself, what type of dude sends limp pix to girls?!?!

hope you a girl, talkin bout limp pix
nah im a dude, I'm comfortable with myself sexually and I know who I am as a man.   I heard the rumor then I got a pic text from one of my female friends who was like " Ya boy Kanye is nekkid scroll down" I thought it was a joke nope it's on Mediatakeout.com and it's plastered all over the picture as well. First Favre now Kayne who's next? Obama? Don't send pics of yourself even if your "blessed" that garbage will haunt you years from now!
tired.gif

As far as gay artists, who cares as long as the music is good, that's all that matters to me. First and foremost they are a musician an artist, they entertain us, what they do behind closed doors doesn't affect me. I could care less if Lil Wayne and Kanye are lovers, as long as them dudes give me good songs to bump out the whip I'm cool.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

I do not care unless they start rappin bout tossin dudes, rim shots and other blatant gay references then I would just stop listenin to their music n keep it pushn

Originally Posted by Lil Wayne

Like f'n other n's, n just don't be the target

Originally Posted by crobers 78

I do not care unless they start rappin bout tossin dudes, rim shots and other blatant gay references then I would just stop listenin to their music n keep it pushn

Originally Posted by Lil Wayne

Like f'n other n's, n just don't be the target

I really wouldn't care but I can't sing along if he's talking about franks and beans in that way.

I really wouldn't care but I can't sing along if he's talking about franks and beans in that way.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

IDC what anybody says, but Kanye striking me as suspect in this video...
eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ [8:57-9:04]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He definitely does.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

It sounds like Kanye's voice has changed a bit. Maybe its just me

I hear it too. !!%# is sooo weird.

eyes.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He definitely does.

SpeakUp23 wrote:

eyes.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He definitely does.

Yo, does Kanye have a cold or something? That sounds like a different person. crazy

SpeakUp23 wrote:

eyes.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He definitely does.

Yo, does Kanye have a cold or something? That sounds like a different person. crazy

If Kanye was Romo, Id off myself in front of the LV store.

Life is just not worth living.

If Kanye was Romo, Id off myself in front of the LV store.

Life is just not worth living.

Back
Top Bottom