If you found out Lil Wayne or Kanye was gay...

honestly, if i found out kanye was gay id probably just shrug my shoulders. wouldnt be too much of a surprise. 

honestly, if i found out kanye was gay id probably just shrug my shoulders. wouldnt be too much of a surprise. 

in all seriousness i'd be more surprised if they hadn't messed with men at some point...

wayne from all the drugs and %!!@ he's probably done so much stuff another man would just be to spice things up

Ye just cause i'm not 100% he hasn't done it just to try it...dont ask why i think that

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

kanye_shrug.png

I don't think I could possibly think any lower of Wayne, but for Kanye, as long as he isn't flagrant with it in his music, naw I wouldn't care.

I don't think I could possibly think any lower of Wayne, but for Kanye, as long as he isn't flagrant with it in his music, naw I wouldn't care.

in all seriousness i'd be more surprised if they hadn't messed with men at some point...

wayne from all the drugs and %!!@ he's probably done so much stuff another man would just be to spice things up

Ye just cause i'm not 100% he hasn't done it just to try it...dont ask why i think that

Back
Top Bottom