If You Go Into The Witness Protection Program Can You Still Be Found?

Serious topic, guys if you go into the witness protection program for snitching on someone for cash, can they find you?

I haven't snitched, or anything like that, I just want to know for sure how hard it is to be found?

Do you think they'd try to harm my family to get to me?

-Jacob

Haven't you ever seen that movie? History of Violence I think it's called.

Anythings possible, but it's highly unlikely any of your enemies will find you.

harrell200x250.jpg

Originally Posted by alejanz28

Yep, havent you seen the movie "The History of Violence?"
He was only found because he appeareed in the newspaper for something.

He wasn't in the witness protection program either. He just dissappeared and layed low in a small town.

Nah what's that?
Its a movie where there mob hitman snitches on his crimeys and goes into a witness proctection program for 15 or so years, just to be discoveredby the mob people he snitched on.

Jimmy was no joke.

For the right price, the Feds will give up your location...

Seriously though, you shouldn't do it unless you can relocate your whole family. Then you can go ahead and get that new stamp on your frequentsnitcher's card.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Nah what's that?

Dude gets a new life and ishhh. Then he's on the news and some people recognize him.

Then he's just chillin in his coffee shop, and some mad shady dudes come in and start callin him by his OG name and ishhh.

He ends up puttin the murks on all of em in his front lawn, his wife finds out that their whole relationship has been a lie and she gets all heated. Lol myexplanation is obviously crude, but you get the point.

Good movie. You should watch it.

But back to the original question, if you get a new identity and get relocated across the coutnry, chances are you're not gonna get caught.

Originally Posted by WestRoxbury011

Nah what's that?

Dude gets a new life and ishhh. Then he's on the news and some people recognize him.

Then he's just chillin in his coffee shop, and some mad shady dudes come in and start callin him by his OG name and ishhh.

He ends up puttin the murks on all of em in his front lawn, his wife finds out that their whole relationship has been a lie and she gets all heated. Lol my explanation is obviously crude, but you get the point.

Good movie. You should watch it.

But back to the original question, if you get a new identity and get relocated across the country, chances are you're not gonna get caught.

It's not even worth it, forget it. I see why people don't snitch, it ain't worth it to have some dude come after me.

He was only found because he appeareed in the newspaper for something.

He wasn't in the witness protection program either. He just dissappeared and layed low in a small town.
Oh...i always thought he was in a witness program.

They discoverd him because he was all over the news for protecting those people in the robbery.

If you're telling for money, you're doing it for the wrong reason. If someone is a danger to you, your family or the community then you can always dropthat anonymous tip.

It's not even my situation, I know a dude that is wanted for some things, and there is an actual mid 5 figure reward out for him. It's not like dude islaying low either, so he is going to get busted eventually.

It's not even my situation, I know a dude that is wanted for some things, and there is an actual mid 5 figure reward out for him. It's not like dude is laying low either, so he is going to get busted eventually.

Mid 5 figure? As in like 50,000? Hmm....

Do it.

AROUND HERE IF YOU KNOW SOMEBODY WITH A GUN SNTICH ON EM AND GET UP TO A "STACK"$1,000 U HEARD " UP TO"

WHICH IS NOT WORTH IT ALL

THINK ABOUT IT

Depends on how big the criminal organization you snitched on is. For ex your local gang probably wont be able to find you but a national gang like the Bloods,Crips, and MS might still be able to find you. For gangs like that you should just move out of the country. The risk of finding you isn't because the Fedsgive you up or because they got hacked because that rarely happens, but it is usually because you contact someone from your past life.

If I ever got into a situation like this I wouldn't even go into witness protection because I would rather be around my family who is better then anyfederal protection.

i dunno, donnie brasco, isn't he still on witness protection. hes always appearing on documentaries and stuff, and theres claims there is still a bounty onhim.....dude is still alive.

For 5 figures.. do it man. If you're saying he's out running around, it's not like he can say for sure who ratted him out.. unless you'd haveto like appear in court or something. Do it to it.

U.S. is HUGE with plenty of small towns. I am sure that if you didn't enter the witness protection program and just went on to live in a small town in themiddle of nowhere on your own, you would never be found, only by a freak accident.. Or if it's your own fault, word to:

vito_spatafore.jpg

Back
Top Bottom