If you guys know how this works this could end up being a successful thread

OK so this dude right he was just walking down the wide open road and he was all like damn yo son! so he freakin went to the store to buy some apple drink tosatisfy the supah urges he had to kick bowling pins between the eyes of solar powered vehicles which will need some tigerbalm afterwards because of thebruises. SO because of that, the freakin pigeon was all like "Yo" and the Rooster was all like "Sup", which resulted in a chemicalimbalance in the brains of the lollie pop guild CAUSE FREAKIN they just HAD to mess with the damn fake generic cerial I keep in my house like Apple bobbers orcocoroos cause wow when that guy ate the puddin the whole house went up in flames! Whoaaaa.

Originally Posted by Big J 33
laugh.gif

Ok so dude is on a tree swingin and the branch break and dude falls to the earth hittin the earth while at the same time the earth hittin him back, the groundcan't say nothin cause it aint formed into the complexity of the being like humans and we on this rock just chillin in the middle of nowhere like where the"hell" are we this makes no sense like apples fallin upside down and rightsideup and then they get smash to apple sauce then peanut butter and jellylike H+2+0 them humans think they advance when they aint even nowhere near tippin the iceberg but i gotta couple birds i gotta flip and some green that needslite but imma get back to that after I correct my +%%@!

there was was a thread that failed but then the OP was banned and never came back so NT was spared

but then the dude got all e-motional and threatened to come back and make more pointless threads so he made it a goal to make a new screen name and terrorizeNT with pointless threads and stupid crap

luckily he thought twice about what he was doing and woke up looked in the mirror and killed himself

the end.

Did son really just post GTA cheat codes, how random, reminds me of when some dude starting posting scripture because either ninjahood wouldn't resize hispictures or because dudes kept quoting entire posts.

Back
Top Bottom