If you had to add a 10th Wu Tang member...

...who would you choose? Can't pick any wu affiliates (Killah priest, cappadonna, etc.), and Redman is too obvious (he's prob my 2nd choice)

first choice, without a doubt, MF DOOM

always thought he pretty much fit the style, plus hes close with ghost and all that. who you think?

Capadonna is already the tenth member.

1. Rza
2. Gza
3. ODB
4. U God
5. Ghostface
6. Raekwon
7. Masta Killa
8. Inspecta Deck
9. Method Man
10. Capadonna

wow. people don't read.

this dude said don't pick Wu affiliates...and the first dude says Cappa

then he says don't pick Redman cuz he's too obvious and the next three cats say Redman.

smh

anyways. i'll go with Nas

jusallah3.jpg

There's no better match than this.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

wow. people don't read.

this dude said don't pick Wu affiliates...and the first dude says Cappa

then he says don't pick Redman cuz he's too obvious and the next three cats say Redman.

smh

anyways. i'll go with Nas
Go back and reread what I wrote and you'll see that I didn't pick Cappa.

I just said he is already the tenth member...

I don't see how how he's "terrible" when he completely bodied some of the best Wu members/affiliates on his solo album/mixtape. We'lljust see how his '09 solo drop turns out. Stylistically there isn't a rapper out who fits the whole Wu-Tang style/philosophy better than he does.Certainly not Nas..
laugh.gif

well i liked Jus Allah before he changed his style up on "History of Violence". dude is trying to sound too much like Vinnie.

Agreed on that point. Hoping he doesn't try that style again after how whack it was on HoV.

you know what would make triumph better?
Alot of BURRR's
some YEAH's
and some WELL DAMN thrown in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cappa is the 10th member so the 11th member for me would be

Sean-Price-723922.jpeg

Boot Camp clik & the Wu need to collab
pimp.gif

Sean Price did a song with Rae and Cormega on that Chamber Music compilation that just came out

Cappadonna is NOT a member the Wu-Tang Clan. Stop saying he is. Don't believe me? Read the Wu-Tang manual by RZA he's not listed as a member and lookinside the booklet of 36 Chambers where it lists the members.
I guess if we can't pick Redman I'd go with Nas or Sean Price.

Back
Top Bottom