If you had to choose....would u live in Juarez, mexico or pyongyang, north Korea?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

And Korean women>>>.Mexican women imo, so this one's a no-brainer.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Ok the average Mexican woman is
sick.gif
 to me, I'm not talking about the European looking Mexican model/Miss America contestants they show in the media. Everyday Mexican women look nothing like that. I prefer avg Asian to the avg Mexican woman.

I'd pick Juarez. There, you at least have a choice.
North Korea is a real life manifestation of 1984.

Just take a look at this documentary:

If you think N.Korea is still the more appealing location, then you're certifiable.�

Originally Posted by goDie

I want no parts of Juarez, seen too many images and videos of violent crimes committed by the Cartels. And Korean women>>>.Mexican women imo, so this one's a no-brainer.
alien.gif
real life...
 anton you get the 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kEnn E

Juarez mexico, true murder capital of the world, averages 10 homicides a day for the past like 10 years.

Or north Korea...self explanatory. But you'd be living in the capital city where there is food and apartments

If you had to choose between the two.

Neither but I'd choose organized chaos over unorganized chaos anyday so
Pyongyang >>>> Juarez.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
 to me, I'm not talking about the European looking Mexican model/Miss America contestants they show in the media. Everyday Mexican women look nothing like that. I prefer avg Asian to the avg Mexican woman.
qft
muffin tops with not a drop of mass
sick.gif

North Korea for me *shrug*

Drugs & Tacos > Anything in N.Korea.I can't believe a place like N.Korea even exists on this planet. Its like a diff. world.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
Let that boy have his preferences.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Drugs & Tacos > Anything in N.Korea.

I can't believe a place like N.Korea even exists on this planet. Its like a diff. world.

ALL THIS!

and don't see how Avg. North Korean women are better than Avg. Mexican women. I just don't see it.

Juarez. Get my Gus/Heisneberg/Jesse on
pimp.gif

I want no parts of Juarez, seen too many images and videos of violent crimes committed by the Cartels. And Korean women>>>.Mexican women imo, so this one's a no-brainer.
This man needs to ask himself why he hasn't seen many images and videos of violence period committed by the everyday residents of Pyongyang. Let alone the NK army.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Juarez. Get my Gus/Heisneberg/Jesse on
pimp.gif

This man needs to ask himself why he hasn't seen many images and videos of violence period committed by the everyday residents of Pyongyang. Let alone the NK army.
Came in to post this. North Korea is like bathtub full of dead puppies and kittens. You don't need to see it to know it's bad, you just know.

And isn't it Korean women that are known for getting plastic surgery? Am i being ignorant for thinking this? Did Kim Jong Illy really eat his last philly?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
qft
muffin tops with not a drop of mass
sick.gif

North Korea for me *shrug*
laugh.gif

Muffin tops doe.

I prefer avg Asian to the avg Mexican woman.
pimp.gif
I do like some mexican women but Asian girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mexican girls.

Eew. And don't get me started on the average mexican girl always wearing some kind of jordan shoe.
sick.gif

Juarez, at least I could still shop online and buy things I actually like. I could actually go to the U.S. anytime I wanted....
I mean, does North Korea even get ANY imports? I'm very ignorant to the economy of North Korea but I imagine everything is manufactured within the country. 

Plus I love my Mexican ladies.

The only reason north korea is the way it is is because Asians especially Koreans are prideful people, they've seen how the us take over countries without nukes so they said eff that and decided to make some, this happened in the past decade after the iraq war started. Before all there nuclear stuff was for the advancement of energy, there nuclear technology is from the 60s when the soviet union gave it to them, I guess bush told Kim Jong il something that pissed him off so he went bananas, not trying to sound racist but you gotta understand Asian culture, and Koreans don't like being disrespected. On top of that they placed an embargo on them so they can only trade with a handful of countries. All the successful economies in the world don't have this trade barrier, what do you expect? There communist so all citizens get equal food unless your In the military and free clothes shelter and education. Korea has a 99 percent literacy rate. The only reason they let there people starve was because they had a famine and rsn short of food, they asked the us for help and us played games with them instead (wouldn't be the first time) prior to the 60s north Korea was actually richer than south Korea, south koreas economy because of the war was the same as a subsaharan African country. South korea started the war when there us appointed president decided that it would be a good idea to massacre 2 million of these Korean communist rebels. Which actually starte the korean war. At the time all the industry was located in the north and all the agriculture in the south, and they also traded with china and soviet union the top 2 and 3 economies in the world. So they were doin good until the us took over south korea and industrialized it bringing it unprecedented wealth then placed a trade embargo on north Korea, what do you expect to happen? Its the us faults north Korea is the what it is today, all because they want to "fight" communism. And about that propanda they spread to it's people, what's different than what happens in the us? Remember Iraq and wmds?

I think if you just play your role and join the military (north Korea hasn't been in war since 1953) you'd be alright, you wont starve and be homeless. Which is a stronger possibility in Juarez.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by sillyputty

is Juarez really that bad?

how bad do u honestly think it is? 
It is said to be the most violent city outside declared warzones.

i could only think of Bogota, columbia to be slightly worse. 
Bogota is no where close to being as bad as Juarez.

Bogota > All of Mexico

Bogota is a beautiful city and has an amazing atmosphere. I was impressed with the city, and it reminded me of a latin american NY. Def top 10 cities in Latin America.

Hmmm....would I choose between a militaristic country run by a dictator or a "wild west" type state where anybody whose willing to spill blood can rise to the top?  

juarez..

im in good shape so ill just ask my pops to let me know the secret family route and ill be back in no time..

Back
Top Bottom