If you never knew your mom or dad would you go out and look for them?

There's this woman (24 years old) that just contacted my uncle saying he is her father. 
She said after searching for the last few years she finally decided to contact him. 

My uncle doesn't deny that he is probably her father (she looks just like him). 

My uncle did say that he and her mom did have a thing for a couple of months in the 80's.. 

He said it ended because her mom was just to wild for him... 
I was thinking if I was in her shoes would I really want to met a man that was never there for me... 

And call him Dad or Pops... What's your thoughts? 
ohwell.gif

There's this woman (24 years old) that just contacted my uncle saying he is her father. 
She said after searching for the last few years she finally decided to contact him. 

My uncle doesn't deny that he is probably her father (she looks just like him). 

My uncle did say that he and her mom did have a thing for a couple of months in the 80's.. 

He said it ended because her mom was just to wild for him... 
I was thinking if I was in her shoes would I really want to met a man that was never there for me... 

And call him Dad or Pops... What's your thoughts? 
ohwell.gif

I think I'd seek them out regardless. It feels like one of those things that you just have to see to give yourself closure. I'm not exactly sure if I would keep in contact with them or anything depending on why they left me like that. But I'd rather have that mystery of my life solved than wondering what if.

I think I'd seek them out regardless. It feels like one of those things that you just have to see to give yourself closure. I'm not exactly sure if I would keep in contact with them or anything depending on why they left me like that. But I'd rather have that mystery of my life solved than wondering what if.

@+@@ no. Never met my dad, dont care to. Dont see why i should be 
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
about meeting a stranger. @+@@ em

@+@@ no. Never met my dad, dont care to. Dont see why i should be 
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
about meeting a stranger. @+@@ em

I think I would go looking for them. It would be tough not knowing where you come from...

Yeah, I'd look for them. Doesn't mean I'd love them or something, but I'd definitely like to see who my parents were.

I think I would go looking for them. It would be tough not knowing where you come from...

Yeah, I'd look for them. Doesn't mean I'd love them or something, but I'd definitely like to see who my parents were.

I did.

The only thing I knew about my father for the first 27 years of my life was his name. One day I just sat down at the computer and used my internet "savvy" and ended up finding what would be my sister, then having her lead me to my father.

I would recommend it because I went from an only child to having 10 brothers and sisters(my father was getting it IN). I now have some pretty good relationships with them.

I did.

The only thing I knew about my father for the first 27 years of my life was his name. One day I just sat down at the computer and used my internet "savvy" and ended up finding what would be my sister, then having her lead me to my father.

I would recommend it because I went from an only child to having 10 brothers and sisters(my father was getting it IN). I now have some pretty good relationships with them.

I dont know my dad. I have his social and I still dont care to find him. $%%* that he should have found me.

I dont know my dad. I have his social and I still dont care to find him. $%%* that he should have found me.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

im fortunate enough to be raised my biological parents but i probably would go search for them to see how much they resemble me and such. but it is easier said than done since i wouldnt exactly know how it is to be in this position.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

im fortunate enough to be raised my biological parents but i probably would go search for them to see how much they resemble me and such. but it is easier said than done since i wouldnt exactly know how it is to be in this position.

no lie, a friend of mine has been looking for his mom he never met on facebook.

nothing funny about that

Back
Top Bottom