IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR WIFE/GF AND CAN AFFORD IT...GET HER SOME OF THESE

DE08500200_heroALT

She'll be so grateful. You can get 1/4 Ct Platinum diamond studs for $450. 1/4 is tiny, but a good clarity and near colorless diamond will still sparkle. 1/2 Ct. $900 1Ct. $2500+

Simp mode activate!!!!

Oh hell naw, if I had a chick I'd get her an ipod or an ipad, you know, something she can actually use. Not some jewelry.

Probably why I don't have a girl. Forever alone also.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Oh hell naw, if I had a chick I'd get her an ipod or an ipad, you know, something she can actually use. Not some jewelry.

jewelry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> electronics, fashion, cars, etc etc etc.........

u know what else would be some useful info,  where u can cop instead of just telling us the price

30t6p3b.gif
Not trying to clown, but you're doing it wrong fam. TRUST me, OP and my pops who schooled me, jewelry is the thing to get the woman you love. (when it happens for you champ)

Good looks OP, but I dropped big bread on my wife for some quality diamond hoops earlier this year for v-day and she's good until Christmas.

*writes down "pierced ears" on "things I don't want my girl to have" wishlist*

Probably why I don't have a girl. Forever alone also.

frown.gif

i know that feel

dont worry bro we'll get there one day.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

30t6p3b.gif
Not trying to clown, but you're doing it wrong fam. TRUST me, OP and my pops who schooled me, jewelry is the thing to get the woman you love. (when it happens for you champ)

Good looks OP, but I dropped big bread on my wife for some quality diamond hoops earlier this year for v-day and she's good until Christmas.

I don't know... I'm not sure I like the idea of dropping that much cash on just accessories. I'm not the kind of guy who likes girls who care about that kind of stuff anyways, you know just like a chick who's cool with showing love through actions and isn't big on the materials.

But like I said, that's probably why I'm still alone
ohwell.gif
Maybe I'll learn...

real talk i wouldn't mind buyin her these, but she gotta appreciate it. If the person appreciates the gift then i got no problem at all

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

30t6p3b.gif

I don't know... I'm not sure I like the idea of dropping that much cash on just accessories. I'm not the kind of guy who likes girls who care about that kind of stuff anyways, you know just like a chick who's cool with showing love through actions and isn't big on the materials.

But like I said, that's probably why I'm still alone
ohwell.gif
Maybe I'll learn...
SC aren't you in high school?  No hate cause I wish I was still there but the last thing you should be worrying about is getting a chick and even if you had one you shouldn't spend that kind of money on her.  When I was in high school I spent 250 MAX on a girlfriend for a gift and that was SERIOUS

If you're in high school forget about it.

I'm talking about my wife fam.
laugh.gif
In high school I was giving girls nothing... not even a soda. Play on young player.

Back
Top Bottom