If you "seal the deal" without taking her out on a date, do you rule her out?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Dates are becoming/became obsolete already. With all the social networking and phone apps/devices (e.i. Skype/Oovoo).
People have already "been on a date" by the time they meet up in person.

eek.gif
1st educated post from you. I agree with this but not just the meet up in person. If I get your number, we could text and tweet each other a lot for awhile and beat.
I disagree wit' the 1st educated post. I stay droppin' knowledge 
glasses.gif

+

I agree wit' the rest of what you jus' said Razor Ramon.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Keyword "rule". Drop them joints, do you. What are you really feeling?
What the hell are you saying dude?
grin.gif
When it comes to women, especially you nters, you have too many rules and preconditions instead of just going with the flow.  You sposed to do this, don't do that.  $#!! all that and your boys and NT, how do you really feel about this young lady? you dig her? keep digging her. don't like her? strike her.

Keyword "rule". Drop them joints, do you. What are you really feeling?
grin.gif
When it comes to women, especially you nters, you have too many rules and preconditions instead of just going with the flow.  You sposed to do this, don't do that.  $#!! all that and your boys and NT, how do you really feel about this young lady? you dig her? keep digging her. don't like her? strike her.
Wow, I totally interpreted your original statement completely the wrong way. But yea I 100% agree
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Just do what you want. Like you said if you're feeling her, then that's all that matters. $!%% all these rules.

grin.gif
Wow, I totally interpreted your original statement completely the wrong way. But yea I 100% agree
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Just do what you want. Like you said if you're feeling her, then that's all that matters. $!%% all these rules.
Realize that every woman is different

Depends. The first time I met my ex, we were vibing so hard that by the end of the night it was on. There was no stopping it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by toast1985

Funny, some of these chicks rule you dudes out too.

Who cares? We already got the tw@
But it doesn't make sense. 
You let her smash with no date, that doesn't mean you are a *&^,

that doesn't mean you are not the relationship type.

Give her a chance.

Its funny cause your damned if you do damned if you don't.

Let him smash, he thinks you're a %$%.

Don't let him smash, he never calls again, your a prude.
laugh.gif

She probably thought, "I like this dude and what if I don't put out he wont like me"

Times have changed ppls minds have been tainted.

"If I dont $%$^ the first night I aint gonna call her"
ohwell.gif

A lot of you folks are using the club as the setting, which in a sense, means she probably frequents it often and smashes other cats "casually". So yeah, I would drop her.

I like my woman with no class like school's out
After they get the foot long they all gettin' ruled out

-MonStar

Dates are becoming/became obsolete already. With all the social networking and phone apps/devices (e.i. Skype/Oovoo).
eek.gif
1st educated post from you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lets say you dated your girl a month before you smashed later in the relationship you found out she had had a one night stand before do you then rule her out?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

eek.gif
1st educated post from you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I like my woman with no class like school's out
After they get the foot long they all gettin' ruled out

-MonStar

That was beyond ill.

Back to the question. Definitely depends on the situation. Sometimes it just pops off like that. No need to discard just because it went down.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Depends on the convo.

She could just be a really cool person thats not into all of that stuff.

since when has this happened to you? 
laugh.gif

what the hell have you been up to man

AND it depends on the chick.. you know when you want to seriously date someone.

this, plus sometimes its nice to have someone you're familiar with.

Originally Posted by eight2one

this, plus sometimes its nice to have someone you're familiar with.

I find this to be the biggest problem actually.
ohwell.gif

Meet a girl one time exchange numbers....text for like 3 days i already know damb near everything about her.  I would rather exchange numbers send her a text and say hey lets grab drinks friday or something and not talk to her until then.  So then i can actually have a conversation with her about life.  Women these days just with the nonstop texting.  When we finally hang out every aspect of your life has already been covered via text.  At that point all i really want to do is have physical relations since we have covered everything else leading up to the date

Spoiler [+]
basically
I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-meme.jpg

But on topic....no i don't rule a girl out if i seal the deal without a date.  Every situation is different.

She stays on the roster for smashing purposes. I'm not dining the shorty if she gave it up already. Lol. If we chillin, I'm smashing.

Back
Top Bottom