If you want your iPod back, send me your naked pictures.

Student charged in iPod theft, extortion
By Thomas Geyer | Thursday, March 27, 2008 | 1 comment(s)
A 14-year-old Davenport Central High School student is charged with theft, extortion and sexual exploitation of a minor after he allegedly stole a femalestudent's iPod and demanded she e-mail him a video of herself performing a sex act to get it back, Davenport Police Capt. David Struckman said.

Struckman said officers got involved near the end of last week before this week's break from school.

He said a young female student's iPod was stolen from her purse. The next day, a note appeared in her purse telling her if she wanted her iPod back, shehad to perform a sex act and put it on video and e-mail it to the suspect.

Investigators were able to determine the identity of the alleged thief, Struckman said, adding that the student may have stolen at least two more iPods.

The teen is charged in Scott County Juvenile Court. Since he is a juvenile his name is not being released by authorities.

laugh.gif

That dumb girl, I bet she didn't even get her ipod back. Too lazy to show the goods and email a pic. smh.

Damn...cuz is a complete loser...how you literally gotta coerce females 2 get buckitnekkid? I picture that dude JP from Grandma's Boy...just a all-aroundlame
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom