IF you were an NFL/NBA player...

what team would you most like to spend your whole career playing for, besides your home town team?

NFL- Green Bay (cuz its soo close to my home town, chicago, and becuz of the tradition and history of lambeau)
NBA- L.A. lakers ( hollywood/great weather/beautiful women)

If I didn't live in Miami I'd want to live in either Boston, Chicago, or SoCal, so with that in mind I'd say:

NFL: Chargers. Nice weather.
NBA: Celtics. The history of the franchise, beautiful city, get to run w/ KG.

NFL - Atlanta Falcons. Honestly I'm an Eagles fan but since Philadelphia is infested with crime and I don't like cold weather, I like to stay downSouth and ATL is my favorite city in the U.S. all-around. Plus I like the club scenery there.
NBA - Miami Heat - I love the beach and the girls down there

I'm in LA so the Clips and Lakers are out of the question.

If I had to choose though..

NBA: NY Knicks ( I know they suck right now but it's a good city) or Miami Heats or Orlando Magic, probably the closest to LA weather I'll get out ofCA.

NFL - ********. it's still pretty close to the baltimore area, plus you can find some NICE houses out there in Montgomery or PG county

NBA - Bulls or Raptors. i love Chicago, and i dont care much for Canada but i have to admit it might be nice living there. at least as a high profile athleteyou would be MUCH less endangered, which is important these days

NBA - (... I can't even imagine how it would feel to play for your home team) but I guess if I had to chose...

It would be the Bulls, or the Knicks. (Big cities, great food, and atmosphere)

NFL - 49ers and/or Cowboys. (Great history)

Since I am in no near area to a pro sports team, im going to consider Toronto as the home town team.

NBA: Aside from Toronto, I would wanna play somewhere with history. Either the Lakers, Bulls, Celtics. Somewhere that when you walk in, you can just feel thatthere is history with the team
NFL: Favorite team is the Cowboys, so that would be my first pick. If its not them, then i guess I would want to play for the New Orleans Saints.

nfl-chargers
nba- lakeshow no doubt

doesnt get better than so cal im sorry, im not leavin

NFL-Dallas Cowboys becuase they are my favorite team. If not, New England. Near Boston
smokin.gif

NBA-Celtics, my favorite team. Or Miami. The City.
pimp.gif

NBA: Besides Jersey, I'd say maybe New York, Chicago, LA, or Boston.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys

NBA's reasons just because of mainly the location & history. NFL because thats my team, just not the home team.

Im from NYC and its where my heart is and I hate the Heat and the Dolphins, but living in Miami is whats up.

For pure lifestyle it would be Miami, there's nothing like warm weather.

For tradition I got to go with my teams, Celtics and Bears.

You say no home team, so I would go with the Lakers over the Knicks.

For football, the Steelers. That's my team, and it's cold there.

Back
Top Bottom