If you won the lottery, would you still continue to work?

$500 million? Work? :rofl: I'd be too high off coke in some foreign car dealership to even think about work. If you have half a billion dollars what sense of purpose does working even have?

Last edited:
To even consider working with 500 million is foolish. Counterproductive, actually.

I would've just become my job's biggest competitor, or a key investor.

Now if we were talking $5-15 million, that'll be a slightly more interesting discussion.

No. I understand doing whatever you want will get stale. But hell no not ever working under someone ever. For what? To make friends? If anything at all, id start businesses to employ people or something. That would be more productive.

I'd work as a professional cocaine snorter 

Seriously though what kinda question is this 
laugh.gif

Hell no :lol:

I'd go back to school and study art and politics.

Paint, read, lift, and play ball all day :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell no. I got places to visit, women to smash and cars to drive...

After making sound investments of course.

Finish my apprenticeship and then take off to Butte to pick up Welding. Come back to be an electrician and start doing sidejobs on weekends with building custom motorcycles and cars.

Yeah, I have career goals too. But 500 million cancels those out.

I'd work but it'd be on my own business(es).

Maybe 10 million would be a better question. 

my answer doesn't change though. still going to just go to school . If the money runs out i'll already have 10 best selling books waiting for publishing

Last edited:
You dudes are tripping me out still wanting to wake up at the *** crack of dawn for someone else with half a billion in the bank. Not, your own firm, but the same ****. I'm guessing yall are fortune 50 executives.

To even consider working with 500 million is foolish. Counterproductive, actually.

I would've just become my job's biggest competitor, or a key investor.

Now if we were talking $5-15 million, that'll be a slightly more interesting discussion.

This

id buy a major stake in the company and somehow get those that have wronged me in some way fired...i have a running tab of everyone

Waits for him to blow his millions and can't get hired anywhere because he **** on the boss' s desk
If I blow 500 million I deserve to be unemployed for the rest of my life.

But,I'm 14 years deep in UAW. I can do that tomorrow and just get sent home for a little while. Blame it on stress.

Back
Top Bottom