If You Won.....

Cop a villa in Paris, or Italy..

Retire, and travel.. Oh invest too open a hedge fund.

1. Put 5 mil immediately into investments, covering myself for the rest of my life
2. Pay my parents' house off, and give them a million for their retirement
3. Give a million to various charities/organizations
4. Buy a house (nothing too crazy, living within or below my means)
5. 2 or 3 cars
6. Wardrobe overhaul

buy one of those huge lofts in town. get a used Bentley (i'm cheap). save the rest and continue school

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I would hire a rapper to make dis tracks about people I don't like and pay to have them played on the radio.

This is easily the funniest thing I have read this weekend!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1. Nicer house for my mom, brother, and I to live in.

2. New cars for the family.

3. Put the rest of the money in the bank, stock, mutual funds, investment properties, etc.

4. Continue with my schooling and go to the best schools possible without worrying about the money.

I would buy a Range Rover, who cares if it's a horrible purchase, it would make me happy for a few weeks

1. Pay off my family's debts.
2. Buy a Nissan Silvia and make it street legal.
3. Buy an Atlanta Braves hat and have the current members sign it. Then, get another one and have their minor league team's members sign that one.
4. Go to O'hare and take the next flight out with nothing but a carry on bag.
5. Finish up schooling, get some artwork done, then find a job, a nice girl, and be easy.

....Maybe consider hopping on a track with T-Pain.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the better question is, if you met a girl and have been dating for a few days and won the mega millions, will you split a share with her?
That's a horrible horrible question.

I aint giving that girl ++$%.

lol.
Yesterday was the first time playing this, I bought my 3 tix. for my dad, granddad, grandma

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the better question is, if you met a girl and have been dating for a few days and won the mega millions, will you split a share with her?

Nope. Already told my dad that if I win the lottery, he'll get an early call so he can claim the winnings. That way I don't break bread with anyone Idon't want to (BM).

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Buy a couple of sneaks, a new car, a house, lose about half my brain cells throwing the biggest party I could afford, then the rest would go in to the bank.

Exactly...perfect..

pay off college, buy a house, pay off parents credit, buy parents house, dish a little out to real-real close family. Then have still a decent 5 mill to stack.

I would pay off my dads house
Get him a truck and some cash
College fund for my little sister
Money for both of my brothers ($50,000 Each)
Buy a house for me and my girl
A car and a truck for my girl
A car and a truck for me
Buy some of my nike/jordan grails
Pay for me and my girl to finish school
Invest enough to last me for about 10 years
pimp.gif

wow you guys should just think for a second.

10Mil invested at 8% a year (which with 10mil, you can probably find no prob)

thats 800,000 a YEAR. honestly you can do WHATEVER you want and youll have 800k same time next year. PLUS you still have the 10 mil.

dayum i never really thought how much money that is

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Originally Posted by pip777

I would pay off all my debt.
Pay off mom's and brother's debts.
Me and the GF would get married(with prenuptial agreement attached and signed)
wink.gif

Save a huge chuck for the future
Head to Japan, Brazil, Rome, Ireland and anywhere else I want to see.
you know damn well she ain't signing a pre-nup if you have 10 million.
LOL. I know. We've been together for almost 3 years now and I've never been on Rockefeller status, so I believe she wouldn't try milkme dry. I would have a nice amount stashed somewhere just in case she would try and do some scandalous +!!+.
wink.gif

Buy a house for myself and another for my mom
Buy a better car
Buy stocks
Keep some to pay off the rest of my education
Keep some to start my own business
Pay off my mom and dad's bills
Buy some clothes and shoes

I would continue living my life the same way I do -- putting in work so I can earn that ten million myself (at least until I'm thirty). And if that planfails I'll have that ten million to fall back on.

Back
Top Bottom