Ik these Gamma blues are fake but how bad are they? Will they be noticeable

very noticeable people that know what they are looking at will know instantly due to shape and plus dont wear fakes man

very noticeable people that know what they are looking at will know instantly due to shape and plus dont wear fakes man

I don't see a problem with people wearing fakes. They wear what they want to wear.

That being said, these are a very easy call-out because of how bad that jumpman tag is. PM me where you got these lol, most rep sites have better than this

I feel like whats the point of getting a shoe you want when they aren't authentic but hey that's me

Hey like i said that's me though it has nothing to do with money just the principal. And how can somebody buying fakes not take the money from the companies that create the shoes for you and I.

Hey like i said that's me though it has nothing to do with money just the principal. And how can somebody buying fakes not take the money from the companies that create the shoes for you and I.

I guess they try at retail at first, then if it sells out, they get fakes to avoid resell.

id just wait till the next time around or see if i can find a slightly used pair

Back
Top Bottom