Illegal Alien Driver Hits 4 Teens, Treats Them Like 'Debris'

Originally Posted by RicanChulo

Sorry i hurt so many feelings.lol Its goin to be a wrap for illegals in the next few years look at the polls Americans have had enough. Stories like the 1 i posted is just fuel on the fire.
So yall just stay salty real change is comming "change we can believe in"
Paz i buenas noches.

Its funny you say that because in about 20 years we will be the majority not the minority. No matter what you do like it or not these people are not leaving. So get used to it. Its funny you think there is a wall high enough or enough cops to stop the flow if you put every single border patrol and every single military personnel at the border people will find a way. So laugh you ignorant +!%+ because one day you will be the minority and we will be deciding what to do with you.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Sorry i hurt so many feelings.lol Its goin to be a wrap for illegals in the next few years look at the polls Americans have had enough. Stories like the 1 i posted is just fuel on the fire.
Paz i buenas noches.

Its funny you say that because in about 20 years we will be the majority not the minority. No matter what you do like it or not these people are not leaving. So get used to it. Its funny you think there is a wall high enough or enough cops to stop the flow if you put every single border patrol and every single military personnel at the border people will find a way. So laugh you ignorant +!%+ because one day you will be the minority and we will be deciding what to do with you.
Great, youre one of these guys arent you?   Sure sound it
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ you thinking you'll ever have a voice and decide anything, ever. 

^^^
laugh.gif

we already have a voice. The Latino vote is bigger and more important than any other minority vote.

What is sad is that other minorities like yourself somehow vouch for this nonsense.

I know you rep Hawaii so curious as to what your background is.

It's cool.

Unlike other minorities we don't turn our backs on our own.

OP showing why most Latinos
smh.gif
@ puerto ricans.

OP your logic is misguided. what if thread read "African American driver hits 4 teens blah blah" then should we get rid of all AAs? Though some scumbags may be illegal, not all illegals are scumbags. think twice before u say something.

Moral of the story: Illegal aliens will always exist. Crime will always exist.
Everything else in this thread is irrelevant.

Originally Posted by West2East

Let's get rid of all the legal parasites too.

laugh.gif
exactly

if we're gonna get rid of the illegal immigrants causing crimes, might as all deport all the legal citizens who cause the majority of crimes in this country too
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Paz i buenas noches.

Great, youre one of these guys arent you?   Sure sound it
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ you thinking you'll ever have a voice and decide anything, ever. 
foreal

Latinos may become the majority population wise, but white people will still hold all the power

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
exactly

if we're gonna get rid of the illegal immigrants causing crimes, might as all deport all the legal citizens who cause the majority of crimes in this country too
smh.gif
eyes.gif
and send the legal citizens where?
In the hit and run situation, you cannot compare the incidents involving the legal citizens to the one involving the illegal immigrant. Most likely the citizen will be found, however the illegal immigrant will most likely get away because they do not exist in the system. 

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

laugh.gif
exactly

smh.gif
eyes.gif
In the hit and run situation, you cannot compare the incidents involving the legal citizens to the one involving the illegal immigrant. Most likely the citizen will be found, however the illegal immigrant will most likely get away because they do not exist in the system. 
I hear you but I was being sarcastic, whether they're illegal or legal is irrelevant to me in these situations....people will use this story to try and further their point about illegal immigrants, like if this specific person wasnt let in the country this would have never happen...some people wanna try and prove that point as if people born and raised here legally dont do the same or worse crimes

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

laugh.gif
exactly

smh.gif
eyes.gif
I hear you but I was being sarcastic, whether they're illegal or legal is irrelevant to me in these situations....people will use this story to try and further their point about illegal immigrants, like if this specific person wasnt let in the country this would have never happen...some people wanna try and prove that point as if people born and raised here legally dont do the same or worse crimes
im neutral towards illegal immigrants cause even though I dont like the idea of them being here, I think theyre positive in some ways for this country and that many of them don't have any other option than coming to the US... but i think what hes trying to say is that yeah theres already alot of crime in this country, but Americans dont want additional crime as a result of people who are not supposed to be here in the first place.  its just unfair that Mexicans/Latinos get targeted though cause I know alot of illegal Asian immigrants in the bay that shouldve been deported years ago with all the grimey @#$% theyre involved in

it seems like alot of you havent been outside the US...our laws aint @#$% compared to the rest of the world.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

Another thread where NT'ers get to justify their closet racism.

So what do we do with the legal citizens that commit heinous crimes?

Should their citizenship be stripped and should they be sent back to where their ancestors came from?
This is a terrible post.
Because you can't logically answer the questions.

Just because one "illegal alien" did this, now all of them are guilty.  Replace the term"illegal alien" with any other legal demographic and the statement makes you a racist.

So it is ok to judge, generalize and stereotype a group of people because they are "illegal"?
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, I also forgot that every "illegal" is Mexican
laugh.gif
What the heck are you talking about? You're logic is so faulty it's mind-blowing.

1) This ONE crime would not have taken place if this man was not illegally in this country. FACT. Since some people in this thread can't wrap their mind around this, this does NOT imply that only illegals commit hit&runs. It is saying that this individual crime could have been avoided had this guy not been here illegally.

2) It is plausible (although not guaranteed) that the driver's actions after hitting the girls were partially in fear of being caught&deported. Again, this does not mean legal citizens don't frequently do the same thing. But this is an additional "incentive" that SOME illegal immigrants might have when committing a crime.

3) Although you seem to not be able to accept it, there is a CLEAR difference between legal citizens and illegal aliens.We send legal citizens that commit heinous crimes to jail. No, their citizenship should not be taken away. We don't take citizenship away for crimes. Illegal aliens never had citizenship in the first place.

4) Comparing the term illegal aliens to any other race. That makes sense. Because a person's race and whether a person broke the laws of a country by even being there are extremely similar.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I'll go ahead and predict how this thread will go:

Side A:

Why does it matter if he's illegal? He's a human like you. We're all illegals if you think about it. Illegal immigrants provide so much to our economy. Besides, they only take the jobs lazy Americans don't want. Do you want to pick strawberries?

Side B:

There are too many illegal immigrants here, that's why! Send them all back to Mexico, they don't speak English and they are causing us too much trouble.

/thread
If you don't mind the rest of us opening this thread back up, we'd like to point out that "Side C" is actually the most logical perspective to take:
Illegal immigrants have more to lose from any run-in with the law. The driver's status as an illegal immigrant is almost certainly what caused him to drive off. Do legal citizens take part in hit-and-run accidents every day? Absolutely. But most of them do it because they are afraid of getting in trouble, the rest of them probably just panic. OP's point, whether it was trolling or not, was that illegal immigrants will get in more trouble (losing your livelihood sounds pretty bad) than the average citizen. Its not the greatest anti-illegal immigration argument, but its a valid point and its going to resonate with a lot of white America.

KING OF ERV wrote:
RicanChulo wrote:
ooIRON MANoo wrote:

One would hope
A legal citizen wouldve waited for the cops not taken off with the kids still on top of the car
A legal citizen wouldve had a licence and insurance that wouldve covered the victims bills
Really? These articles would disagree with you.

http://findarticles.com/p...s_19950401/ai_n10191388/
http://www.newsobserver.c...ing-for-hit-and-run.html
http://www.news-leader.co...+accident+in+same+night+

so next think before you post/speak

Thank you for making my point. The first story you linked to involved a 17 year old driving a stolen car and the second story involved a 16 year old driver. One's status as an illegal immigrant does not necessarily make them more or less likely to be involved in a hit-and-run incident. But it does give them an additional incentive to flee any scene where law enforcement officials will be involved. That's the only point that needs to be made here. It has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with the psychology of being on the wrong side of a crime.

SIRIUS LEE HANDSOM touched on a great point. Why do some of you find it necessary for all Hispanics to defend illegal immigration? I love the "stop snitching" mentality. Makes it much easier to blame your problems on the government.

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
Another thread where NT'ers get to justify their closet racism.
Replace the term"illegal alien" with any other legal demographic and the statement makes you a racist.

I understand being upset about this thread and general statements about illegal immigrants, but you have long since departed from making logical arguments. One's status as an illegal immigrant has nothing to do with race. Illegal immigrants can come from any country in the world, and belong to any race. You're the one who has already replaced "illegal immigrant" with "Mexican." If anyone is guilty of stereotyping here, its probably you.
moneyisthemotive wrote:
RicanChulo wrote:
SMH. I hope that arizona law spreads to all states. Lets get rid of all these parasites.

considering the Arizona law is nothing more than a re-statement of the federal law, you already got your wish ... the only thing Arizona is doing is calling the government out for not enforcing it

Looks like someone actually read SB 1070. That makes 2 of us...
t80ruv.jpg

SuperAntigen wrote:
There are numerous cases of hit-and-runs everyday; I suspect that an overwhelming majority of these are committed by legal naturalized U.S citizens, and yet I don't see any threads popping up about these. 

So what does that say? That as a community (NT) within a larger community (the U.S), we turn a blind eye to those crimes committed by "legal" aliens and harp on those committed by "illegal" aliens? I mean, that's exactly what this thread is about right? We're playing favoritism--right? 

"Heather Locklier and a host of other people recently committed hit-and-runs...but they're all naturalized citizens so let's not demonize them. Let's instead focus on the one hit-and-run that just so happens to involve a stupid "illegal", making sure to use this particular incident to demonstrate just how vile, despicable, and dangerous ALL of these "illegal" aliens are."

In general, I agree with what you're saying. To be fair though, the overwhelming majority of drivers are legal citizens. That's just a matter of percentages. The reason nobody cares about Heather Locklear is because we already know blondes are dumb; there's no reason to start a new thread. For that matter, I'm on the record as saying most Americans are terrible drivers, regardless of hair color. So the distinction between the "ordinary" hit-and-run and this incident is that the status of illegal immigrants is still up for debate and this adds fuel to the fire, whether its reasonable or not.
REDUCE523 wrote:
RicanChulo wrote:
Paz i buenas noches.

This type of ignorant and hate-fueled mentality is what makes most Americans opposed to illegal immigration. Just think about what you're saying. In about 20 years, Mexicans are going to come into the United States and take over and begin telling Americans to jump. I can't think of anything that would make Americans more willing to support legislation like SB 1070. Way to scuttle your own ship.

igotmineatross wrote:
OP your logic is misguided. what if thread read "African American driver hits 4 teens blah blah" then should we get rid of all AAs? Though some scumbags may be illegal, not all illegals are scumbags. think twice before u say something.

You are also misguided. What if the thread read "Software engineer hits 4 teens..."? Who cares. It doesn't read any of these hypothetical titles. It is what it is and there's no connection between being a software engineer and fleeing an accident. OP's post simply highlights the belief that there is a connection between being an illegal immigrant and fleeing an accident.
Does anyone know of a BBS where people discuss relevant issues and those arguing one either side aren't motivated strictly by race? I'd really love to have a logical debate about illegal immigration because there are valid points on both sides. But because I'm white and opposed to opening the border, I'm sure NT will label me a racist. When the US attempts to "liberate" Iraq, its racially motivated. When the US doesn't attempt to liberate Darfur, its racially motivated. I don't think I've ever been in another environment where its so difficult to explain your rationale.

One's status as an illegal immigrant does not necessarily make them more or less likely to be involved in a hit-and-run incident. But it does give them an additional incentive to flee any scene where law enforcement officials will be involved.

I think it's only a legitimate point if we expect to see a significant increase of hit and runs, which is basically absurd.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

One's status as an illegal immigrant does not necessarily make them more or less likely to be involved in a hit-and-run incident. But it does give them an additional incentive to flee any scene where law enforcement officials will be involved.

I think it's only a legitimate point if we expect to see a significant increase of hit and runs, which is basically absurd.
I'd like to distinguish between a hit-and-run and a car accident, especially since the entire thesis centers around the driver having a reason to flee the scene. So, to be technical, all you would be looking for is a "significant increase" in accidents. Because if there were a "significant increase" in hit-and-runs then it wouldn't be a legitimate point, it would be a fact. But besides all that nonsense, I am of the opinion that one hit-and-run is one too many so a "significant increase" is not relevant - to me, at least. You're basically saying that you're willing to accept illegal immigrants in the United States, as long as only a few of them are involved in hit-and-runs? That makes absolutely no sense. Its not about generalizing or stereotyping or race. They should not be in the country, and this is simply an additional - albeit small and anecdotal - argument in favor of cracking down on illegal immigration. If you accept the premise that a criminal is more likely to flee the scene of an accident, you can't say that it doesn't matter unless it starts happening more regularly. 
I understand that people flee to the United States to improve the lives of themselves and their families. But burglars break into homes to feed their families, prostitutes @!!@* themselves out to feed their families. I'm not some sick, twisted white supremacist who gets off whenever he looks at the slums of Tijuana. We, as a society, have decided that certain behavior is unacceptable and we have made a conscious decision to punish people who do not obey the rules. But it appears to me that most of you are saying that the ends - or, rather, intentions - justify the means. I cannot accept that philosophy.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Im with you.  We gotta get these guys outtahere...let them be animals in their own country
roll.gif

you're filipino, though
laugh.gif
i'm not understanding these NT dudes, i'm expecting the posters to be like paddy mcpaddy, who are usually hypocrites, all their grandparents had to do to be citizens was step off that ship, compared to how strenuous and expensive the whole process is nowadays.  But nah, it's dudes whose American heritage don't go that far back, and whose fam members were more than likely illegal @ some point, just based on how much it takes to be legal.  I wish they had been caught back then. I'm hoping that's sarcasm though.

It's an argument, yes. But it's not a good one. Because while an illegal alien may have more reason to run, there is also the chance that he/she may stay at the scene of the accident for the sake of the pedestrian. That's why I'm saying you need numbers to back that claim. Is the possibility there? Sure. But that claim is supported by 1 isolated incident that is being highlighted because of the current uproar about Arizona.

You're basically saying that you're willing to accept illegal immigrants in the United States, as long as only a few of them are involved in hit-and-runs?

No, it's just a terrible argument to say otherwise. No one is in favor of illegal immigration, other than the illegals themselves. The majority of people are just worried about how the government will go about it.

My main point is:

Given the amount of racial profiling and stereotyping minorities already face in this country (not to say it doesn't take place in others), to actively contribute to that and institutionalize said profiling further would be a step backwards as a society.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

illegals are always in the all or nothing state
they have nothing to lose and will do crazy things

Nothing to lose are you kidding me? they dont come here just to come here to kick it and chill. They come to improve their lives, to have a better future. Have you seen the countries where they come from? its crap. gov sucks, hard to get an education because of the poorness and many have to quit their academic career to support their families. NOT ALL ILLEGALS ARE FROM MEXICO. this ahole was from Guatemala. 
TheBachellor wrote: how stupid are you? "how does his immigration status matter"? if he wasnt here, it wouldnt have happened. thats why it matters.

WHAT??? thats your typical response to crap like this. its always blamed on the victim and that it. Why no look further into detail. im pretty sure the law is to operate a vehicle with a license right. and its also law to have some sort of id thats actually legit to purchase a vehicle, not some bs home made card. Why is it that this guy has a vehicle without having either of these things. thats something where its messed up locally. Furthermore if the article wouldnt of mention the guys legal status, you guys wouldnt even trip. all you would have said is "omg, what is wrong with people these days" and continue with your lives.

Back
Top Bottom