Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

I think the biggest misconception that people have is that artist being part of this "illuminati" are trying to take over the world or that there just evil humans in general. The fact of the matter is A lot of entertainment uses these masonic symbols, im not saying there tryin to brainwash the youth but i cant stand people who will look at these symbols and say its hust a coincedence.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

nuff said
laugh.gif

ya can quit it with the runaway, phx, yeezy BS

I wonder if doubters have done an ounce of studying in their life. Nah...you're too busy in your pre-med program majoring in biology
laugh.gif

I wonder if doubters have done an ounce of studying in their life. Nah...you're too busy in your pre-med program majoring in biology
laugh.gif

The phoenix is well known to be heavily used in the occult. Now Is The Dawning , p. 281.  Egyptians believed that the Phoenix was the representative of a god who "rose to heaven in the form of a morning star, like Lucifer, after his fire-immolation of death and rebirth ..." 

Listen now to the testimony of another former witch, William Schnoebelen, in his book, Satan's Door Revisited , p. 4.  "The Phoenix, of Bunnu is believed to be a divine bird going back to Egypt ... This Phoenix destroys itself in flames and then rises from the ashes.  Most occultists believe that the Phoenix is a symbol of Lucifer who was cast down in flames and who ... will one day rise triumphant.  This [belief] also relates to the raising of Hiram Abiff, the Masonic 'christ'."

To prevent most people from associating the Masonic Eagle with the ancient Phoenix, Freemasons changed the Phoenix to an Eagle, and began to refer to it as an Eagle.  However, two Masonic authors blow the lid off that change in symbolism. 

Manly P. Hall, in his book, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry , states, "These were the immortals to whom the term 'phoenix' was applied, and their symbol was the mysterious two-headed bird, now called an eagle , a familiar and little understood Masonic emblem ." [p. 108; Emphasis added]

grin.gif

The phoenix is well known to be heavily used in the occult. Now Is The Dawning , p. 281.  Egyptians believed that the Phoenix was the representative of a god who "rose to heaven in the form of a morning star, like Lucifer, after his fire-immolation of death and rebirth ..." 

Listen now to the testimony of another former witch, William Schnoebelen, in his book, Satan's Door Revisited , p. 4.  "The Phoenix, of Bunnu is believed to be a divine bird going back to Egypt ... This Phoenix destroys itself in flames and then rises from the ashes.  Most occultists believe that the Phoenix is a symbol of Lucifer who was cast down in flames and who ... will one day rise triumphant.  This [belief] also relates to the raising of Hiram Abiff, the Masonic 'christ'."

To prevent most people from associating the Masonic Eagle with the ancient Phoenix, Freemasons changed the Phoenix to an Eagle, and began to refer to it as an Eagle.  However, two Masonic authors blow the lid off that change in symbolism. 

Manly P. Hall, in his book, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry , states, "These were the immortals to whom the term 'phoenix' was applied, and their symbol was the mysterious two-headed bird, now called an eagle , a familiar and little understood Masonic emblem ." [p. 108; Emphasis added]

grin.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

laugh.gif

*raises hand 
I used to believe in a lot of this stuff but I actually went researching and came to the conclusion that most of it is @%%#+@*! rumors that grew like wildfire. 

Like I've said before a lot of the Illuminati theories comes from one satirical book that came out in the 70s. It became popular amongst hippies and so a legend was born. Thats why you find no real "Illuminati" conspiracies before the 70s. Remember everyone was a Nazi/Communist/Witch/Mafia whatever. Now we call everything "illuminati" 

No doubt groups exist with hidden agendas. No doubt you have music directors who like to put occult symbols in videos. (Occult symbols arent evil by the way) And No doubt you have a percentage of people who choose to worship a character named satan. I mean have you ever seen actual Satan Worshippers? They tend to be the opposite of cool and powerful but I digress. 

But is their one hidden network that controls EVERYTHING? Hell no. 

laugh.gif

*raises hand 
I used to believe in a lot of this stuff but I actually went researching and came to the conclusion that most of it is @%%#+@*! rumors that grew like wildfire. 

Like I've said before a lot of the Illuminati theories comes from one satirical book that came out in the 70s. It became popular amongst hippies and so a legend was born. Thats why you find no real "Illuminati" conspiracies before the 70s. Remember everyone was a Nazi/Communist/Witch/Mafia whatever. Now we call everything "illuminati" 

No doubt groups exist with hidden agendas. No doubt you have music directors who like to put occult symbols in videos. (Occult symbols arent evil by the way) And No doubt you have a percentage of people who choose to worship a character named satan. I mean have you ever seen actual Satan Worshippers? They tend to be the opposite of cool and powerful but I digress. 

But is their one hidden network that controls EVERYTHING? Hell no. 

laugh.gif

Apparently not

^ Preach to em!

laugh.gif

Apparently not

^ Preach to em!

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

illumanati masonry is an oxymoron one existed before the other just like "red"lodges existed before "blue" lodges but evewryone knows that right

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

illumanati masonry is an oxymoron one existed before the other just like "red"lodges existed before "blue" lodges but evewryone knows that right

Originally Posted by crobers 78

laugh.gif

Apparently not

^ Preach to em!

laugh.gif
 How old are you cuz? You seem new to this type of information

Well first off the lets just get this out the way. Bill Schnoebelen is a known fraud who only tries to sale books and lecturers by pretending to be in "the know". He has been known to have been an ex priest, ex witch, ex satanist, ex illuminati member, ex God whatever. He's Alex Jones on steroids and preys on the gullible. If you did your "research" you would know that.

And well to end that theory the "Pheonix" was created centuries before the idea of Satan was created. The term "Lucifer" predates "Satan" So like I said before to associate the pheonix with satanism is inaccurate. 

Cmon people wake up! Get off you tube and go to the library! lol - @RealTalibKweli

laugh.gif

Apparently not

^ Preach to em!

laugh.gif

Well first off the lets just get this out the way. Bill Schnoebelen is a known fraud who only tries to sale books and lecturers by pretending to be in "the know". He has been known to have been an ex priest, ex witch, ex satanist, ex illuminati member, ex God whatever. He's Alex Jones on steroids and preys on the gullible. If you did your "research" you would know that.

And well to end that theory the "Pheonix" was created centuries before the idea of Satan was created. The term "Lucifer" predates "Satan" So like I said before to associate the pheonix with satanism is inaccurate. 

Cmon people wake up! Get off you tube and go to the library! lol - @RealTalibKweli

cartune wrote:

laugh.gif

Apparently not

^ Preach to em!

laugh.gif

Cartune, first off you can miss me with that cuz talk. Secondly, i posted under south sole's comment in red so I don't know what you are talking about. Thirdly, i sense hostility in your words...fall back n be easy.

cartune wrote:

laugh.gif

Apparently not

^ Preach to em!

laugh.gif

Cartune, first off you can miss me with that cuz talk. Secondly, i posted under south sole's comment in red so I don't know what you are talking about. Thirdly, i sense hostility in your words...fall back n be easy.

One of the things that people don't realize when it comes to symbolism is that it's not necessarily good or bad but rather is the intent applied to that particular symbol. The manipulation of symbols becomes a huge issue. This is the same issue with rituals as well......you can take two identical rituals and change each one's intent to "good or bad" and accomplish those goals. The ritual doesn't have to change....just the intent. 

The same goes for symbols however with symbols, typically the inversion of a symbol must be used to consciously indicate the negative. Lots of people go throughout their daily lives not realizing this and end up wearing these symbols on their body. What this does is "feed" the symbol and the energy associated with it. It's always important to understand this because many people inadvertently feed energy to symbols without realizing it. 

Most people always ask "why would they hide these symbols and what's the use" however this shows the understanding by those high in power of the ability of theses symbols to hold power and energy.

One of the things that people don't realize when it comes to symbolism is that it's not necessarily good or bad but rather is the intent applied to that particular symbol. The manipulation of symbols becomes a huge issue. This is the same issue with rituals as well......you can take two identical rituals and change each one's intent to "good or bad" and accomplish those goals. The ritual doesn't have to change....just the intent. 

The same goes for symbols however with symbols, typically the inversion of a symbol must be used to consciously indicate the negative. Lots of people go throughout their daily lives not realizing this and end up wearing these symbols on their body. What this does is "feed" the symbol and the energy associated with it. It's always important to understand this because many people inadvertently feed energy to symbols without realizing it. 

Most people always ask "why would they hide these symbols and what's the use" however this shows the understanding by those high in power of the ability of theses symbols to hold power and energy.

laugh.gif
No hostility here I just like to add facts to these discussions since they are usually filled with speculations. Fall back and be easy is rather redundant by the way

laugh.gif
No hostility here I just like to add facts to these discussions since they are usually filled with speculations. Fall back and be easy is rather redundant by the way

Back
Top Bottom