Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

So now our body parts are made for the illuminati? What will you clowns think of next?

it's supposed to be a metaphor, i think. although some people in here are making it sound like the thyroid has anything to do with anything. human beings have been finding symbolism and linking said symbolism to religion and superstitions since the dawn of man.

The washington monument looks like a penis, and America has been giving the world the shaft for many centuries. 

yep, these clowns will make a conspiracy out of anything

Ain't no such thing as a conspiracy bruh. It's just stuff you don't understand that you calling a conspiracy because it's not in your realm of understanding. If you don't know what it's about either educate yourself, or just leave it alone. You just keep on calling folks clowns. it's redundant. I'll admit that a lot of folks who don't have proper knowledge been blowing this stuff out of proportion and using it as a scapegoat to be lazy, but that don't discount the fact that the founding fathers stated  that they were enlightened individuals who planned on becoming Gods. As with any trend there are now "Illuminati hypebeast" but you also gotta understand that those are the same folks that hop on every other trend and spread nonsense. They just got something else to talk about now. 
sn: good looking Southsole

So now our body parts are made for the illuminati? What will you clowns think of next?

it's supposed to be a metaphor, i think. although some people in here are making it sound like the thyroid has anything to do with anything. human beings have been finding symbolism and linking said symbolism to religion and superstitions since the dawn of man.

The washington monument looks like a penis, and America has been giving the world the shaft for many centuries. 

Ain't no such thing as a conspiracy bruh. It's just stuff you don't understand that you calling a conspiracy because it's not in your realm of understanding. If you don't know what it's about either educate yourself, or just leave it alone. You just keep on calling folks clowns. it's redundant. I'll admit that a lot of folks who don't have proper knowledge been blowing this stuff out of proportion and using it as a scapegoat to be lazy, but that don't discount the fact that the founding fathers stated  that they were enlightened individuals who planned on becoming Gods. As with any trend there are now "Illuminati hypebeast" but you also gotta understand that those are the same folks that hop on every other trend and spread nonsense. They just got something else to talk about now. 

Im not even sure what this thread is about anymore. But there is no Illuminati. If the government wanted to run your lives they would have made this country a dictatorship not a democracy. There is no point in going through the trouble in "hiding" intentions especially in one of the dumbest countries in the world. You guys lack logic sometimes.

Symbols are symbols. The only power they posses is through peoples belief in it. the 6 point star doesnt bring a Crip any more super powers than these symbols Freemasons use. Its a club. Clubs have symbols and rituals. Instead of beating a +%%@# !@! for 6 minutes they hold a ceremony to initiate members. Which is really more sinister?
30t6p3b.gif
People have rituals where they eat a mans body and drink his blood every first sunday? But I dont think that makes Christians bad people.

The real conspiracy is that it seems this nonsense is only prevalent in the urban community. Theres always been a conspiracy to keep blacks ignorant to whats really going on. And unfortunately we always fall for it. How you have less than 5% of a race show up to the polls but 99% of that race is always complaining. Just another handicap.

All this metaphyiscal #%@* is cool online. I mean everybody acts like they're experts on this stuff and know the truth but they wake up in the morning and get right back in that assembly line call the "workforce" and "school system". Aint nothing wrong with that but dont act like your in "the know" when you're really living like everyone else you consider blind.

Im not even sure what this thread is about anymore. But there is no Illuminati. If the government wanted to run your lives they would have made this country a dictatorship not a democracy. There is no point in going through the trouble in "hiding" intentions especially in one of the dumbest countries in the world. You guys lack logic sometimes.

Symbols are symbols. The only power they posses is through peoples belief in it. the 6 point star doesnt bring a Crip any more super powers than these symbols Freemasons use. Its a club. Clubs have symbols and rituals. Instead of beating a +%%@# !@! for 6 minutes they hold a ceremony to initiate members. Which is really more sinister?
30t6p3b.gif
People have rituals where they eat a mans body and drink his blood every first sunday? But I dont think that makes Christians bad people.

The real conspiracy is that it seems this nonsense is only prevalent in the urban community. Theres always been a conspiracy to keep blacks ignorant to whats really going on. And unfortunately we always fall for it. How you have less than 5% of a race show up to the polls but 99% of that race is always complaining. Just another handicap.

All this metaphyiscal #%@* is cool online. I mean everybody acts like they're experts on this stuff and know the truth but they wake up in the morning and get right back in that assembly line call the "workforce" and "school system". Aint nothing wrong with that but dont act like your in "the know" when you're really living like everyone else you consider blind.

Originally Posted by cartune

30t6p3b.gif

smh

each one teach one.

Ain't nobody trying to claim like they're in the know. Have you ever read any of the founding fathers essays. If not, stop posting nonsense man...

The government is a constructed tool. Ever read the Wealth of Nations?

30t6p3b.gif

smh

each one teach one.

Ain't nobody trying to claim like they're in the know. Have you ever read any of the founding fathers essays. If not, stop posting nonsense man...

The government is a constructed tool. Ever read the Wealth of Nations?

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Thats true, I guess the clowns part is referring to the 100's of people that say "It's the illuminati" in every single thread in general, I can tell you are pretty educated on this stuff so don't take that personally

Thats true, I guess the clowns part is referring to the 100's of people that say "It's the illuminati" in every single thread in general, I can tell you are pretty educated on this stuff so don't take that personally

Each one teach one eh? That's a m***n line lolSeriously that what we tell each other when it comes to old knowledge just saying

Each one teach one eh? That's a m***n line lolSeriously that what we tell each other when it comes to old knowledge just saying

This doesn't seem tobe a debate based on logic as much as it is "ego".  Why does one person have to limit thepotential of the tool being used to share information (i.e. message boards).That’s exactly what we all trying to do, pool what we know and comprehend whatis going on.

To be honest, some of ya’ll are assuming thateveryone is like you… i.e. go home from work, turn on the television, get drunkand then all of a sudden decide to go to the computer to talk about secret societies?

It's not like people KNOW everything I know andthen just say,"Eh, I don't believe in it...". In fact, they are doingthe opposite. They are trying to find every reason NOT to know what I knowbecause then they can plead ignorance. Most people I find that oppose mybeliefs or philosophy have none of their own. How can someone say "I don'tbelieve in those “without having information to sustain that belief...more

This doesn't seem tobe a debate based on logic as much as it is "ego".  Why does one person have to limit thepotential of the tool being used to share information (i.e. message boards).That’s exactly what we all trying to do, pool what we know and comprehend whatis going on.

To be honest, some of ya’ll are assuming thateveryone is like you… i.e. go home from work, turn on the television, get drunkand then all of a sudden decide to go to the computer to talk about secret societies?

It's not like people KNOW everything I know andthen just say,"Eh, I don't believe in it...". In fact, they are doingthe opposite. They are trying to find every reason NOT to know what I knowbecause then they can plead ignorance. Most people I find that oppose mybeliefs or philosophy have none of their own. How can someone say "I don'tbelieve in those “without having information to sustain that belief...more

Glad your trolling has stopped. 
happy.gif

Glad your trolling has stopped. 
happy.gif

I agree with the red part. 
tired.gif

For the other check this site out: http://blackboxvoting.org/ Some of the votes may not have been counted. 
tired.gif

You have a real concerned about the Illuminati propaganda having a toll on the black community. I can respect that. Personally, I have always been aware of this, I look into Ancient Egyptian to better understand Religion and symbols they use, that's it. unfortunately there are others that don't and run with the propaganda of the "Illuminati." 
sick.gif

I agree with the red part. 
tired.gif

For the other check this site out: http://blackboxvoting.org/ Some of the votes may not have been counted. 
tired.gif

You have a real concerned about the Illuminati propaganda having a toll on the black community. I can respect that. Personally, I have always been aware of this, I look into Ancient Egyptian to better understand Religion and symbols they use, that's it. unfortunately there are others that don't and run with the propaganda of the "Illuminati." 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

Can someone tell me or direct me to the illuminati rituals and initiation. I can trade you mine for masonry rituals lol but serious

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

Can someone tell me or direct me to the illuminati rituals and initiation. I can trade you mine for masonry rituals lol but serious

happy.gif
It's funny how certain group of folks are so quick to pinpoint when another group is racists by their interactions with them, body language etc etc but steady fight these type of things which are just as blatant...if not more
tired.gif

happy.gif
It's funny how certain group of folks are so quick to pinpoint when another group is racists by their interactions with them, body language etc etc but steady fight these type of things which are just as blatant...if not more
tired.gif

Just a thought,

lets say NWO is real and is making very prominent moves in implementing their goals.

I mean no matter how powerful Illuminati is there has to be at least some men or world leaders just as powerful as people who are associated with NWO that will appeal what is trying to be implemented thus causing a major war (most likely nuclear) to stop NWO from happening. 

Its not like they flip a switch and boom there is a new set of rules to follow, people are naturally inclined to oppose and get defensive losing something or being proven wrong. Its basic psychology really. There would be mass bloodshed for something that astronomical to occur.

Just a thought,

lets say NWO is real and is making very prominent moves in implementing their goals.

I mean no matter how powerful Illuminati is there has to be at least some men or world leaders just as powerful as people who are associated with NWO that will appeal what is trying to be implemented thus causing a major war (most likely nuclear) to stop NWO from happening. 

Its not like they flip a switch and boom there is a new set of rules to follow, people are naturally inclined to oppose and get defensive losing something or being proven wrong. Its basic psychology really. There would be mass bloodshed for something that astronomical to occur.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Just a thought,

Its not like they flip a switch and boom there is a new set of rules to follow, people are naturally inclined to oppose and get defensive loosing something or being proven wrong. Its basic psychology really. There would be mass bloodshed for something that astronomical to occur.

These type of things come with rules and were given to them from non humans and whom they must obey under galactic laws...all imma say on that n you can either chose to delve further into that or not

Just a thought,

Its not like they flip a switch and boom there is a new set of rules to follow, people are naturally inclined to oppose and get defensive loosing something or being proven wrong. Its basic psychology really. There would be mass bloodshed for something that astronomical to occur.

These type of things come with rules and were given to them from non humans and whom they must obey under galactic laws...all imma say on that n you can either chose to delve further into that or not

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Just a thought,

Don't mind this guy, 

I genuinely want to hear a supported answer to this, no judging, trolling, insults. I'm serious.

Back
Top Bottom