Im 30 and shes 19 is that too young?

Don't give them no damb pics.
laugh.gif
Do that and you def wont be messing with her

Yeah... first thing I noticed was that u worked with her too. I ono man. Working with someone ur dating is tough. The age thing I don't see as a big deal, but you'll find that you may be in a different mind-state than she is , and you see things differently.

if you and the girl connect , do yuh thing....all these people telling you no, are not in your shoes, so do whatever makes you happy

It might workout but what are you expecting? you tryna smash or fall in love?  either way its not a good look for the work place

Originally Posted by jthagreat

you 30 years old and shes 19

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL SHE HAS A FACEBOOK.

POST THEM PICS
laugh.gif
true
but @ the same time im having some kinda issues like op im 19 graduate of high school and i kinda liked this Filipino chick which was like in 9th grade now a 10th grader she like 15 or 16

is that to young???  

wait hold up.....completely missed the girl is from work part.....

thats too much trouble man lol

otherwise, i would have said go for it. But nope, this is too much trouble.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

19 y/o coworker = DISASTER

Abort that mission!
Yea...if this is a job that you want to keep, you have to do 2 things....take pics of her and get her on tape saying its all consensual. Cause we all know you gonna do it. 

I'm 31 and these girls nowadays look 10x better than they did when I was 19....beat it up.  Don't take her mind serious, because she's prolly an idiot and have fun. Throw your hands in the air when your hitting it from the back like Rocky. You're a champ bro!

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

if you and the girl connect , do yuh thing....all these people telling you no, are not in your shoes, so do whatever makes you happy

however

Originally Posted by MasterChef

have fun...but lf shes young she may play games...

Just go with the flow OP. See where things go
pimp.gif

aren't you the dude that crapped all over his girlfriend while yall were sleeping?

no wonder you're single

Not many 19 yrs. are mature enough for a serious thing if that's what you're looking for
ohwell.gif

But if you're looking to just have fun, let her know what it is and go for it bro.
Btw, I missed the part where you posted pics, someone direct me please
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom