Im 30 and shes 19 is that too young?

If she's mature for her age and you both are actually looking forward to a serious relationship, then the years don't make a
difference. Otherwise, keep her around just to smang, cause if she's the average 19 year old girl, she will get bored with u
whether it's on her own, or cause of her friends making you seem like you're 50 instead of 30.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Think about it this way OP..
When you were 19 she was 8 .

grin.gif

You can't afford a bus ticket. Opinion invalid.

beat it up.  Don't take her mind serious, because she's prolly an idiot and have fun. 

Originally Posted by FourReal

but @ the same time im having some kinda issues like op im 19 graduate of high school and i kinda liked this Filipino chick which was like in 9th grade now a 10th grader she like 15 or 16

is that to young???  

no you are not.
OP cant go to jail for smashing the girl. You can/will.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

19 y/o coworker = DISASTER

Abort that mission!
Yea...if this is a job that you want to keep, you have to do 2 things....take pics of her and get her on tape saying its all consensual. Cause we all know you gonna do it. 

I'm 31 and these girls nowadays look 10x better than they did when I was 19....beat it up.  Don't take her mind serious, because she's prolly an idiot and have fun. Throw your hands in the air when your hitting it from the back like Rocky. You're a champ bro!
Pookie for president

Originally Posted by MECKS

Yeah... first thing I noticed was that u worked with her too. I ono man. Working with someone ur dating is tough.
When things are going good outside of work, everything's fine at work...but once the relationship ends, having to see that person everyday afterwards is the worst...trust me you don't want that

i know several females around 20-22 that date 30+... do I agree with it? All I know is that I can't compete with these grown dudes and their salaries/homes/multiple cars. But that's life..

Originally Posted by FourReal

laugh.gif
true
but @ the same time im having some kinda issues like op im 19 graduate of high school and i kinda liked this Filipino chick which was like in 9th grade now a 10th grader she like 15 or 16

is that to young???  

You're not having the same issue at all. His girl's legal, yours isn't. U can be in handcuffs, he can't.

Originally Posted by manny1

thenewjs23 wrote:
There is this 19yo chick at my job.

this is the first mistake. don't do it OP you'll regret it later on

We don't work together or for the same company. She works in my jobs cafeteria.

Back
Top Bottom