I'm Addicted to Cocaine. I need help.

NT is not a good start. if you were able to come to the conclusion that you are indeed addicted and that you need help, than seek it out instead of coming hear. NT is just gonna tell you 'get help' anyways....

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Originally Posted by Dunk These

my homie is going through the same thing right now.. this guy has it bad right now. my assumption is that he gets lonely sometimes and turns to the white girl for companionship.. my advice would be to fight the urge as best as possible bro. when you get that feeling when you feel like $ h!t and the only thing that will make you feel better is a bump, fight it bro!! try to go for a run or meet up with the homies to chill. when you are sober, add up the money you are droppin on them girlies or 8 balls bro!!

stayin up til early in the AM and wakin up around sunset or later is not the business bro.. go getchu a female and post up with her at night.. that should help bc instead of doin that yayo, you're gettin box from her.

good luck tho bro.. i know its hard but you'll thank yourself later.

ps: lookin burnt aint cute.. yes !%*%.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I post that pic of her in all seriousness, don't let that crap ruin your life.  How old are you OP?  Try hitting up some meetings and surrounding yourself with friends (unless they do the drug too), thats a nasty/expensive habbit that you don't want to let kill you...

indifferent.gif
wow
30t6p3b.gif
Whats the stoneface for? Its true. OP shouldn't want to end up like her. I don't care if she was famous or not, that;s what will happen to anyone who keeps this type of addiction going. 
It's now in bad taste to reference her? Who cares if she just died, the point is, she's dead, and it could have been prevented. And if OP doesn't stop this !%!# now, and prevent anything from getting any fartherhe's going to end up the same way at some point. 

Honestly OP, I have no clue who you are, where you're from, or why you picked up this addiction. But honestly my dude, you're NT fam, and I don't want to see ANY person fall victim to addiction or any other impulse addiction that can be detrimental to your health. From what it sounds like, you have a seed. My dude, be a man. And I'm not taking any shots at you by that statement. I'm being honest and 100 with you. You're a man and have the ability to beat this, protect your child from any sort of backlash that it can have on their life as well. You have strength my dude, take that power and beat this, and come out of this a better, stronger, wiser man. I have faith in you OP, and I really hope you take this head on and come out victorious. 

Best of luck. 

And don't pick up weed like some are saying. Weed is nowhere as strong as coke. And it will leave you feeling unfulfilled and wanting that stronger feeling. That will lead you right back to where you are now. That's the STUPIDEST advice you can give anyone. Someone is battling with a drug addiction, so you encourage them to pick up ANOTHER DRUG? Wow, some of you sound like you need help yourselves. 

my homie is going through the same thing right now.. this guy has it bad right now. my assumption is that he gets lonely sometimes and turns to the white girl for companionship.. my advice would be to fight the urge as best as possible bro. when you get that feeling when you feel like $ h!t and the only thing that will make you feel better is a bump, fight it bro!! try to go for a run or meet up with the homies to chill. when you are sober, add up the money you are droppin on them girlies or 8 balls bro!!

stayin up til early in the AM and wakin up around sunset or later is not the business bro.. go getchu a female and post up with her at night.. that should help bc instead of doin that yayo, you're gettin box from her.

Who that? bubblegumsoles or Luckyiam?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Im addicted to it too..
30t6p3b.gif
everytime I get a good amount of money I go ham with cocaine and women.. Rehab wont work unless you TRUELY want to quit.. the only time im not doing it is when I dont have money.. I wish you the best of luck bro

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Seriously though, that's what you need.  You need something/someone to take your attention away from the drugs.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

split a G this past weekend with a friend. @*!* is so overrated and i've tried coke a bunch of times.
why yes it is (srs). stuff is so mellow i don't know how anybody gets hooked on it. Mj>coke anyday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I post that pic of her in all seriousness, don't let that crap ruin your life.  How old are you OP?  Try hitting up some meetings and surrounding yourself with friends (unless they do the drug too), thats a nasty/expensive habbit that you don't want to let kill you...

indifferent.gif
wow
30t6p3b.gif
Whats the stoneface for? Its true. OP shouldn't want to end up like her. I don't care if she was famous or not, that;s what will happen to anyone who keeps this type of addiction going. 
It's now in bad taste to reference her? Who cares if she just died, the point is, she's dead, and it could have been prevented. And if OP doesn't stop this !%!# now, and prevent anything from getting any fartherhe's going to end up the same way at some point. 

Honestly OP, I have no clue who you are, where you're from, or why you picked up this addiction. But honestly my dude, you're NT fam, and I don't want to see ANY person fall victim to addiction or any other impulse addiction that can be detrimental to your health. From what it sounds like, you have a seed. My dude, be a man. And I'm not taking any shots at you by that statement. I'm being honest and 100 with you. You're a man and have the ability to beat this, protect your child from any sort of backlash that it can have on their life as well. You have strength my dude, take that power and beat this, and come out of this a better, stronger, wiser man. I have faith in you OP, and I really hope you take this head on and come out victorious. 

Best of luck. 

And don't pick up weed like some are saying. Weed is nowhere as strong as coke. And it will leave you feeling unfulfilled and wanting that stronger feeling. That will lead you right back to where you are now. That's the STUPIDEST advice you can give anyone. Someone is battling with a drug addiction, so you encourage them to pick up ANOTHER DRUG? Wow, some of you sound like you need help yourselves. 
Some of the realest #+!$ I might have ever read on here. Props.

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

split a G this past weekend with a friend. @*!* is so overrated and i've tried coke a bunch of times.
why yes it is (srs). stuff is so mellow i don't know how anybody gets hooked on it. Mj>coke anyday
pimp.gif

mellow? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

the stuff you tried prolly had more steps than britney (word to jay-z)

you never tried real coke until you go to central/south america 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw op, stay strong. It will be a daily struggle until the end. I've seen people go into rehab and still relapse

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

OP what do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking?

A few different things and this drug is always around. That's what makes it even harder.

I know how you feel, OP. I was hooked on coke/ opiates/ benzos/ etc for a while. I'm not technically "clean," but I've made a lot of progress.

You guys can't really comment on addiction unless you've experienced it yourself. You might think you understand, but the impulses/ compulsions that come with addiction are unique.

OP, you need help. Remember that you can die from coke at any time, even if you've been doing it for years. It's very hard on your heart as well. Outpatient rehab, meetings, counseling... It's gonna take every ounce of strength you got, but do it for your kid. It's gonna suck, but it does get easier as time goes by.

Feel free to PM me.

Peace.

Originally Posted by 35KD

switch to marijuana

/thread

I feel you on this, !%%* that garbage that all damage every organ in your body, weed will make u chill and there's isn't and bad after affect. 

do you have a job?
edit;; nvm lol

you must be rich though

sleeping all day doing the yay

ITT: OP is secretly a D list celeb

Seriously you need to go cold turkey. There is a thing as transferring addictions and it doesn't even have to be drugs that you  transfer your addiction to. The best thing you can do is dead contact with anyone who would involve you in that lifestyle and focus on things to bring you up. Be with your family , find a hobby, exercise and find things that will make you grow as a human being. The most important thing is to stay focused and keep your mind off thinking about drugs. If you would ever like to talk in private about the situation I have experience and would love to share my experience with you. Keep your head up and battle through this.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

You need to go to rehab. You're in denial and you're going to kill yourself if you stay on the path that you're on right now. That's the only thing that is going to save you. Good luck! 
For emphasis

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

OP what do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking?

A few different things and this drug is always around. That's what makes it even harder.
Damn man that sucks. Is there possibly a different avenue you could take in your career where you are farther from temptation?  

All jokes aside, you and the homeless NTer should team up.

He needs a place. You need the base.

Back
Top Bottom