I'm Addicted to Cocaine. I need help.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

All jokes aside, you and the homeless NTer should team up.

He needs a place. You need the base.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear this $+@**+# place man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo Face keep ya head up bro. Hit me if you need anything. I'm glad you at least know it's a problem. Your next step is the most important.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yo Face keep ya head up bro. Hit me if you need anything. I'm glad you at least know it's a problem. Your next step is the most important.

Damb this is real NT talk??? I take back the lulz and jokes if so...

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

split a G this past weekend with a friend. @*!* is so overrated and i've tried coke a bunch of times.
why yes it is (srs). stuff is so mellow i don't know how anybody gets hooked on it. Mj>coke anyday
pimp.gif

mellow?
laugh.gif
i've done it a couple times...i could never see myself getting hooked on it though, stuff is so overrated/overpriced. i remember the first time me and my boys thought a blunt would put us to sleep, %%!* made my heart beat 100x faster than it already was
laugh.gif

JD214 wrote:

But yes I agree, Coke > Other drugs
uh, no.

Go to rehab OP, and actually let your family know so that they'll help you out. If they're not understanding or you're afraid they'll cut you off, have a good friend, I mean like your best friend preferably who doesn't do drugs to support you through your rehab.

Good luck and I hope you come clean. 

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

But yes I agree, Coke > Other drugs
uh, no.

Go to rehab OP, and actually let your family know so that they'll help you out. If they're not understanding or you're afraid they'll cut you off, have a good friend, I mean like your best friend preferably who doesn't do drugs to support you through your rehab.

Good luck and I hope you come clean. 

Rehab don't work. IDK why yall keep telling him to go to Rehab. Rehab costs WAYYYY too much money. I honestly suggust you find a mentor to help you or sub your addictive habbit for another(example, Em does running now instead of pills)

The good flake is always the most difficult to keep from; But... whats more important to you? Youve obviously stepped past the point of "moderation"... but it doesn't mean you cant step back over that line (no pun intended)

Whats more important to you?

(Btw.... I did NA meetings for a year; If I wasnt forced to go... I wouldve never stuck around more than a week. But MAN DID I GET A SERVING OF HUMBLE PIE and higher learning in there. I would recommend stepping into one of those meetings just once.... check ur ego at the door)

Back
Top Bottom