I'm beginning to think that it's true that soccer players do pull the finest...(pics)

Greatest thread in NT Sports Forum history was "Females of 2006 World Cup". I checked that thread 3 times a day.

Good lord she's sexy, and that dress is probably illegal here in the US.
eek.gif
!!

She's a pretty girl. And yes, the visible leopard print is quite lovely.....

But it's not really THAT serious that she should represent soccer players pulling the finest chicks.

Especially since, let's get real here, athletes in general can pull pretty hot !$@.

I'd take a roll with Jason Kidd's wife over this chick anyday. But that's just me.

And I don't play soccer.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^no soccer

Umm NO nba. How are you going to pass judgement based on one picture which would be a little above average if it wasnt for the panty shot.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^no soccer

Umm NO nba. How are you going to pass judgement based on one picture which would be a little above average if it wasnt for the panty shot.

a little above average??? this chick's a model.

y'all taking the thread title too seriously. i shoulda just put "check out this big, ugly, talentless soccer player's girlfriend."

who gives a *%** whether which sports' athletes get hotter chicks...just enjoy the got damn photo. *%** it, post more!

^^^ Well maybe you should have. Because soccer players do NOT pull the hottest girls.

^just stop.

yeah a couple NBA players have fine girls, but a lot of them are wifed up to busted hood chicks (AI, Bosh, etc) that have been with them since HS or college.you KNOW this, dont even try to argue

but these Europeans are way too pompous and shallow to be caught dead with a broke chick, especially when between them and a dozen teammates, they have theirpick of every female in their country. check the wife of any soccer player. most of them are models, and they're all stylin in Prada, Gucci, Dior, etc

Its true my boy plays pro and he get all the bad ones and then they ask me what i do and i gota make some extravagant lie
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^just stop.

yeah a couple NBA players have fine girls, but a lot of them are wifed up to busted hood chicks (AI, Bosh, etc) that have been with them since HS or college. you KNOW this, dont even try to argue

but these Europeans are way too pompous and shallow to be caught dead with a broke chick, especially when between them and a dozen teammates, they have their pick of every female in their country. check the wife of any soccer player. most of them are models, and they're all stylin in Prada, Gucci, Dior, etc

Preach

Honestly, you guys saying NBA players have hotter wives/girlfriends have no idea what you're talking about. It's not your fault- soccer's not bighere, you probably don't know many names outside of David Beckham, Thierre Henry, Ronaldhino, and some others.

But trust me, their wives are insane. Not only are they wealthier and more famous (not in the US but everywhere else, like the countries they live in) than anyother athletes, most women find a lot of them attractive in their own right- they're not super-skinny 6'10" guys or huge NFL linemen.

J. Defoe ?
danielle_lloyd_280_369918a.jpg

Joe Cole
Zucker-9807-s.jpg

Jemain Jenas
WAG11-9807-s.jpg

Santa Cruz
WAG4-9807-s.jpg

Marcus Bent

gemma_atkinson_celeg_hq003.jpg

Ashley Cole, for a bit longer
1.jpg