Im calling it now, though. The SAINTS are going to win the Superbowl.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Just to reiterate, the jets are NOT going to win the superbowl. Thanks for reading.
Son I have ssen you the past three weeks or so coming in salty with the extra hate towards my Jets....Sanchize sleep with your girl fam?

Maybe your raiders will be better after they select Taylor Mays with a top ten pick this year
roll.gif

Lol. In that big jets vs chargers game thread i said you might as well wait until the end of the game since the bank transfer didnt go through yet. Idk why youkeep bringing up that same screenshot. Keep ignoring that, though, son. I wasnt even home during the ravens game. You poor. And i wish you the best of luck.You also feel ******ed cause you were typing out wild paragraphs giving me reasons the Jets were gonna lose. Good day

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Lol. In that big jets vs chargers game thread i said you might as well wait until the end of the game since the bank transfer didnt go through yet. Idk why you keep bringing up that same screenshot. Keep ignoring that, though, son. I wasnt even home during the ravens game. You poor. And i wish you the best of luck. You also feel ******ed cause you were typing out wild paragraphs giving me reasons the Jets were gonna lose. Good day
You are by far the lamest NTer on this board. I don't know you in person and I would never want to. Silverback gorilla lookin %$!.

JPZ don't pay this fool, he wasn't going to pay you and you proved. it.

I wasnt even home during the ravens game.
You weren't on during the Ravens game?
indifferent.gif

Really?

2cpb8jk.jpg

29qd4bt.jpg

You're such a damn liar son

Originally Posted by King Beef

Lol. In that big jets vs chargers game thread i said you might as well wait until the end of the game since the bank transfer didnt go through yet. Idk why you keep bringing up that same screenshot. Keep ignoring that, though, son. I wasnt even home during the ravens game. You poor. And i wish you the best of luck. You also feel ******ed cause you were typing out wild paragraphs giving me reasons the Jets were gonna lose. Good day
You are by far the lamest NTer on this board. I don't know you in person and I would never want to. Silverback gorilla lookin %$!.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Really?

i got this new thing on my phone where you can access the internet. its pretty cool.
pimp.gif
theres nothing else to say to you. have fun watching the saints put on a clinic against your vikings, Perovich

Originally Posted by King Beef

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Really?
i got this new thing on my phone where you can access the internet. its pretty cool.
pimp.gif
theres nothing else to say to you. have fun watching the saints put on a clinic against your vikings, Perovich

And you can't use your phone to answer back JPZ?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by AG 47

Just to reiterate, the jets are NOT going to win the superbowl. Thanks for reading.
Son I have ssen you the past three weeks or so coming in salty with the extra hate towards my Jets....Sanchize sleep with your girl fam?

Maybe your raiders will be better after they select Taylor Mays with a top ten pick this year
roll.gif

Actually, I said they would defeat the Chargers. Rooted for them the entire game.

But if you don't see the difference between beating the Chargers and winning the superbowl, then I guess you deserve to be a Jets fan.
tired.gif

Did anyone notice how Cro pulled up and look for one of his teammates to make the play on Green instead?

Its pretty obvious how he attacked the play inside and then got the point of where he should have been making a play on Green and he slowed down and startedside stepping.... (hes at the top of the screen at the beginning)

smh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Did anyone notice how Cro pulled up and look for one of his teammates to make the play on Green instead?

Its pretty obvious how he attacked the play inside and then got the point of where he should have been making a play on Green and he slowed down and started side stepping.... (hes at the top of the screen at the beginning)

smh.gif
whats wrong with you?�
indifferent.gif
he was already passed cro on that play..idont think you realize how fast these rb's move..cro wouldnt have been able to make any sort of tackle.

roll.gif
Mayor, i dont even know why im going to reply to that, but... Cro is one of the fastest and most agile players in the league, if you cant see that itwas obvious that he tip toed into the play and started dancing at the point of attack then I guess there just isnt anything I can say to convince you that hehad a shot at that play...

He was immediately 10 yards behind the play and by the time Green was at the 5 he had made up about 6 yards on him... Cro =\= slow.

--Im kinda rooting for the still-underdog Jets to win it all now.
--In order that I want them to win: Jets, Saints, Vikings then Colts. Dont really like the Mannings. The respect is there though.

indifferent.gif

Really?
pimp.gif

How is being on NT on your phone or being at home on NT different? You could have answered me back either way.

I know this thread has gone off-topic, but

JETS

pimp.gif

ps. some things never change. people got suckered out of their money from a fraud.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

JETS

pimp.gif

ps. some things never change. people got suckered out of their money from a fraud.
you better not be talking about me. i dont owe anyone anything.

JETS

pimp.gif

are you still betting people dilla? I'll bet you 50 dollars that the Jets are going to lose to the colts. Yes?

Originally Posted by calibeebee

JETS

pimp.gif

are you still betting people dilla? I'll bet you 50 dollars that the Jets are going to lose to the colts. Yes?
nah, i want to bet on the saints vs vikings game. i want to make money off JPZ's favorite team

JETS

pimp.gif

nah, i want to bet on the saints vs vikings game. i want to make money off JPZ's favorite team

don't lie, you're scared. I thought the jets were gonna win the superbowl? !%+@#

JETS

pimp.gif

don't lie, you're scared. I thought the jets were gonna win the superbowl? !%+@#
i am scared. before i was 100% sure. but im also smart and i know Peyton can pick apart defenses..im 70% percent sure the jets will win. and ionly like to bet when im 100% sure..i 100% sure the Saints are going to beat the Vikings, though

JETS

pimp.gif

i am scared. before i was 100% sure. but im also smart and i know Peyton can pick apart defenses..im 70% percent sure the jets will win. and i only like to bet when im 100% sure..i 100% sure the Saints are going to beat the Vikings, though
for what its worth, i called dibs on trying to get a chance to win my moneyback if J Dilla takes another bet on the Jets this week
happy.gif

JETS

pimp.gif

i am scared. before i was 100% sure. but im also smart and i know Peyton can pick apart defenses..im 70% percent sure the jets will win. and i only like to bet when im 100% sure..i 100% sure the Saints are going to beat the Vikings, though

moz-screenshot-8.png
50mue1.jpg

shutdown.gif

jump-off-cliff.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom