Im calling it now, though. The SAINTS are going to win the Superbowl.

roll.gif

dude makes a bold prediction and falls one game short and dudes posting smilies ... be real, yall the same ones saying "colts vs. saints" ole status quo, caution type dudes ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

dude makes a bold prediction and falls one game short and dudes posting smilies ... be real, yall the same ones saying "colts vs. saints" ole status quo, caution type dudes ...

I don't make predictions JUST to be doing it. Like I said weeks ago, the Jets didn't have a snowballs chance in hell in making the SB. FOHWTBS.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I don't make predictions JUST to be doing it. Like I said weeks ago, the Jets didn't have a snowballs chance in hell in making the SB. FOHWTBS.

yeah they didnt have a chance in hell ... ... ...
eyes.gif
they came up one game short and were leading by 11 in that game but just so happened to be playing the best quarterback in the league ... ... ... ...
indifferent.gif

The Jets sure did have a chance to make it to the Superbowl.

Despite some less than optimal play calling and getting chipped away by Manning, they played a good, potentially winnable game.

I don't think Dilla is gonna pay up, though, even though the Jets are about to lose, though.

yeah they didnt have a chance in hell ... ... ...
eyes.gif
they came up one game short and were leading by 11 in that game but just so happened to be playing the best quarterback in the league ... ... ... ...
indifferent.gif

wasnt favre the best qb in the league last week? why you flip floppin  

Back
Top Bottom