I'm going to San Francisco for the weekend. Any suggestions???

So me and my boys are planning a road trip out to SF this weekend. I'm from L.A. but i've never been there. What are some sights to see, things to do,etc. Also, any good shoe spots out there? Any suggestions that =good times??? Thanks NT

castro
pimp.gif

fishermens wharf
golden gate bridge
hunters point 3rd/newcomb
shopping downtown/union square
if you got time sunnydale (forgotten part of the city)
ohwell.gif

Uhh... Be careful how you come to the city! The bay bridge is closed from Sept. 3-8.

Bi-Rite creamery aka THE CREAMERY is crack. I do suggest going there as well.

If your a homophobe, then Castro will not be your spot. But there are a lot of good eats out there though and Dolores park is out there too and you can justdrink with your homies.

Might check out that Doin It In The Park thing. Never go but looks like a good turn out every year.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

If your a homophobe, then Castro will not be your spot. But there are a lot of good eats out there though and Dolores park is out there too and you can just drink with your homies.

Might check out that Doin It In The Park thing. Never go but looks like a good turn out every year.

Doin it in the Park is
pimp.gif
. I was there last year and got so faded I had totake a nap before going back out

dont bother with the fishermans wharf, Im from LA too and when I went out to frisco I made the mistake of going there...*%!$ is super wack

Twin peaks is nice, but at night alot of baby thugs and shady characters go there to drink. Don't listen to mr5dollarfootlong about HP don't go thereits just a bunch of housing projects, unless you want to go fishing. The water near HP is a good fishing spot for leopard sharks and stingrays.

I was out there a few months ago and yall help me out.........its a neighborhood of houses that slant diagnoly and real steep. and you can take your car downit. I forgot what its called. and of course the golden gate bridge.

1. Academy of Science - Especially on Thursday nights. Turns into a club lounge for adults
2. Palace of Fine Arts
3. Exploratorium
4. Union Square
5 The Metreon
6. Broadway and South of Market
7. If you have time, hit up Santana Row in San Jose (Our equivalent of Rodeo Dr.)
8. Bay St. in Emeryville
9. Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39
10. Haight and Ashbury
11. Telegraph Ave. in Berkeley right in front of CAL
12. The Marina area in SF

Originally Posted by syxth element

If your a homophobe, then Castro will not be your spot. But there are a lot of good eats out there though and Dolores park is out there too and you can just drink with your homies.

Doin it in the Park is
pimp.gif
. I was there last year and got so faded I had to take a nap before going back out

Yo i think i know that park, does it have a trail that goes to the top. . and benches on the side. . Its in the Castro its sick. . you go up there and have anawesome View plus no cops so you can drink. . You do see the occasional gay couples but i mean come on its San Fran. Kinda sad no one mention the HaightAshbury. . .$+* thats like a top 5 San Fran attraction atleast it was for me. Word to Hippie Hill. .

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by syxth element

Doin it in the Park is
pimp.gif
. I was there last year and got so faded I had to take a nap before going back out

Yo i think i know that park, does it have a trail that goes to the top. . and benches on the side. . Its in the Castro its sick. . you go up there and have an awesome View plus no cops so you can drink. . You do see the occasional gay couples but i mean come on its San Fran. Kinda sad no one mention the Haight Ashbury. . .$+* thats like a top 5 San Fran attraction atleast it was for me. Word to Hippie Hill. .

10. Haight and Ashbury

from my post above you

I'll be back in SF this weekend as well! Can't wait to be back home chillen with friends and fam. If you're a hipster stay away from Dolores Park.

I'll be at presidio playing 18.

On fisherman's warf there are boats that take you under the golden gate and around alcatraz. It's around $15 but its worth it.

Back
Top Bottom