I'm GOING TO VEGAS !!!! Vol. What's good out there?!?

I'm leaving to Vegas on Thursday with my fiancé
pimp.gif
what are some good shows,clubs,places to go??

I'm leaving to Vegas on Thursday with my fiancé
pimp.gif
what are some good shows,clubs,places to go??

m buffet. usher concert @ mandalay bay (11/13). oyshi (all you can eat sushi spot). cut @ palazzo. xs/surrender @ encore.

m buffet. usher concert @ mandalay bay (11/13). oyshi (all you can eat sushi spot). cut @ palazzo. xs/surrender @ encore.

Im going this weekend too, does anyone know where i can catch the Pacquiao fight this weekend out there?

Im going this weekend too, does anyone know where i can catch the Pacquiao fight this weekend out there?

i couldnt tell you, the only time i went to vegas for 3 days i didnt leave the room......coulda did that at home lol

i couldnt tell you, the only time i went to vegas for 3 days i didnt leave the room......coulda did that at home lol

Originally Posted by tryingtomakeamil

You HAVE to be underage.
laugh.gif

Shows:  check out Zumanity at NYNY, or any Cirque show.  Zumanity would be good since you're goin w/ your lady.
Clubs:  pick one
Grub:  late night fix, go to Hard Rock Cafe's "Lucky 24/7" and order the Gambler's Special.  $7.77 for steak/shrimp/mashed potatoes and soup/salad.  Or M Buffet.  Still haven't heard a single complaint about it yet

Originally Posted by tryingtomakeamil

You HAVE to be underage.
laugh.gif

Shows:  check out Zumanity at NYNY, or any Cirque show.  Zumanity would be good since you're goin w/ your lady.
Clubs:  pick one
Grub:  late night fix, go to Hard Rock Cafe's "Lucky 24/7" and order the Gambler's Special.  $7.77 for steak/shrimp/mashed potatoes and soup/salad.  Or M Buffet.  Still haven't heard a single complaint about it yet

Lots of great food. Grab a buffet maybe once at some of the mentioned places above. Definitely grab a meal at Bouchon if you're up for French bistro type fare. Lots of ppl stick to the really cheap food out there, which I understand, but if the flow allows, eat well and don't just cheap out. Plenty of GREAT restaurants.

Clubs are fun. Too many to name. Some of the cabs/hotels/car services will have the ability to get you list access since some are paid by certain venues to bring customers in.. Ask questions. I really like grabbing drinks at Mix Lounge inside TheHotel/Mandalay. Great views, nice balcony.

Back
Top Bottom