I'm in Las Vegas right now , what to do besides walking the strip?

Touching on what a couple of other NT'ers said you should just stay in the room or hit up Circus Circus, I mean, after all you are 15.

No car needed. Invest in a $7 24 bus pass....won't waste gas and surprisingly the bus (the Duece-double decker bus) moves t a decent pace in Strip traffic.

Hop from hotel to Hotel to look for parties/poppin clubs. Fat Tuesdays is a must.

Go walking at Miracle Mile, The Forum Shops, Polazzo or City Center.

But if you can go clubbing, check out Marquee, Gallery, Haze, Pure, Tao, 1OAK, Crown, Blue Martini, Cadillac Ranch... ect.

If you're bored and just want to crack some laughs, go to Imperial Palace (or around that area) and just watch drunk people act a fool.

Last edited:
On Sunday, go to Encore Beach Club. Tell them I sent you...best day of your life, probably.

Half serious

Well tonight , I will be staying at a relatives house .

Tomorrow I check in (Monday) at Imperial Palace , will be staying for a week .

I am 16 , Drinker & Budda smoker . Down for whatever with $50. .

What will happen ?

Thanks to the help , this was just tonight tho .

Anybody in L V wanna chill post here , I'll go to you .

Well tonight , I will be staying at a relatives house .
Tomorrow I check in (Monday) at Imperial Palace , will be staying for a week .
I am 16 , Drinker & Budda smoker . Down for whatever with $50. .
What will happen ?
lmaooo

quote of the year

What will happen?

*Smokey from Friday,"Not a damn thang!"*

Last edited:
I'm in Vegas but you too young to kick it with me lol not too much for your ge in Vegas, I say hit up the malls/outlets (planet Hollywood, Ceasars, meadows mall, boulevard mall, las Vegas outlets north and south.) the arcade on the strip is dope, I believe it's called game works. Hit up Town square where there are stores as well and nice scenery to walk around. Bus pass is good idea for your situation.

yooooooo i didn't even know imperial palace even existed :wow: :lol: i had to google real quick

is that what chinese hotel in san andreas was suppose to be? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom