I'm not playing this guy in H-O-R-S-E vol. I'm not playing him in G-E-I-C-O either

Sorry if this has been posted, but some of these shots are unreal! Too bad he's probably garbage in a real game:

I envisioned something like this for All Star weekend, too bad we saw nothing even comparable.

Yeah the All Star Weekend thing was so weak. But I think if they had better people in it (not basketball skill wise), it could be a huge success. Tell me ifyou put Gilbert, Rasheed and Kevin Love in the competition that it couldnt be great.

Originally Posted by friscostylez

do you actually think NBA players waste time practicing those term of shots?

If a player can practice dunks for a dunk contest, I don't see why one can't practice a few trick shots.

You know how many times people in these videos miss these shots right?

Id gladly play this fool in HORSE if he was just gonna do these circus shots on his turn every time... Hell miss some nice jumpers and ill take the W

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

You know how many times people in these videos miss these shots right?

Id gladly play this fool in HORSE if he was just gonna do these circus shots on his turn every time... Hell miss some nice jumpers and ill take the W

truth.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

If a player can practice dunks for a dunk contest, I don't see why one can't practice a few trick shots.
a player jumping 40 inches high off the ground translate better into dunking style than a pure shooter translating into those trick shots.

man those shots are crazy! so much power for his behind the back i can't even do that outside of the paint let alone half cort.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

y cant we have courts like that in NYC

never seen a court(s) like that anywhere
ohwell.gif

See: Rasheed Wallace, LeBron James, and Dwight Howard.

How the hell does he have the knd of power to throw the ball behind his back from that far of a distance?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

y cant we have courts like that in NYC

never seen a court(s) like that anywhere
ohwell.gif
i drove past places like that before. i have no idea why bball courts are even at these places. notice the tennis nets with the court? thatswhat they really be doin. lawn tennis and bocce ball

sick.gif
at those shots, wasnt this dude suppost to play horse with shaq??Another video of this guy was posted like 2 months ago I think

If you had NBA players trying this type of stuff, the H-O-R-S-E game would be 4 hours long. No thanks.

Originally Posted by Teymur85

anybody have an idea where those courts are located?

probably the mid west

across the street from my grandmothers house in puerto rico they got a covered court like that. rains like everyday where shes at and its good for those 100deg days
pimp.gif

edit - just noticed it says orlando in the beginning ........

of course players practice shots like this... they live in a gym and im pretty sure they aren't always workin on their J

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

How the hell does he have the knd of power to throw the ball behind his back from that far of a distance?

That's what I was thinking. And he's not just throwing the ball straight, but up too. Dude must have crazy strong wrists.

Back
Top Bottom