I'm One Nice Boy

I just checked my online banking and I had a deposit of $1047 from today.
I was like
eek.gif
, thoughts of strippers were dancing in my head
smokin.gif
, but then I had the
smh.gif
, I can't screw someone else out of over a grand, soI
eyes.gif
, and called up the bank and reported it
ohwell.gif

If I knew that it was some rich guy's money, I never woulda said nothin, but what if it's a mother or somethin and she wouldn't be able to buychristmas presents, couldn't do it.

would you have done the same NT?

If there is an accidental deposit in your account, you're still responsible for it since it's not your money. You spend it, you gotta repay.

pimp.gif
I would have done the samething. I'd feel weird out finding money on the ground and keeping it to my possession if it's anything higher than aquarter. I find money all the time on the ground at work mainly coins but I keep those.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

pimp.gif
I would have done the samething. I'd feel weird out finding money on the ground and keeping it to my possession if it's anything higher than a quarter. I find money all the time on the ground at work mainly coins but I keep those.
laugh.gif
Naw, man.

Finding cash is a whole different story. I'm keepin' that *$@%.

Props, good to see there's still good people nowadays. I have a similar story. Last Friday at the bank the dude in front of me forgot to log off the ATM. Icould have withdrawn all his money. Even though I'm broke as %@@@, I didn't. The old me would have done it in a heartbeat, but I've changed. I justlogged him off and took some money out of my account.

If it's in the account sooner or later they'll notice and you'll have to give it back. But if I would of found cash on the other hand............

Originally Posted by tdog91184

If there is an accidental deposit in your account, you're still responsible for it since it's not your money. You spend it, you gotta repay.

yup. my boy learned that the hard way over a phantom $500. he was balling for a week, then the bank contacted him and the
laugh.gif
started

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

pimp.gif
I would have done the samething. I'd feel weird out finding money on the ground and keeping it to my possession if it's anything higher than a quarter. I find money all the time on the ground at work mainly coins but I keep those.
laugh.gif
Naw, man.

Finding cash is a whole different story. I'm keepin' that *$@%.
yeah i find cash too i hand it back though to the front desk so someone can go claim it it's a good look at work plus if no on claims thenit's mine.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tdog91184

THIS.

So, yeah, I would report it. My sister and brother-in-law got screwed by that when their job added more money into their account than they were supposed to.
smh.gif

it was a good thing to do but they would have taken it back anyway. those things dont go unnoticed for long at banks

Really? With the 11/12 pack, Eminem IIs, and the Premium XX3s coming out, I would've kept my mouth shut.

Back
Top Bottom