I'm politic'n with chicken wonderin if i'm creep her lil hoodrat %@@@# from 25th name Tanika...

(DMX) WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (DMX)

Since its starting to get warm its about that time that I start reflecting on tracks that give me that feel... gotta love this one

And it's all wood So let me get that number I get up (aight)
Hit you on the jack later on See what's up
Talkin' to shorty make me wanna do somethin' nice
Lookin' at that ( Y ) make me wanna do somethin' tonight
And I know right when I see right 'Cuz shorty lookin' like she tight
She bite... Better give a _ the green light

This line hits home and gets me strollin down memory lane to a real fun/interesting situation (no baby involved tho)
laugh.gif

I see you with yo baby father but it don't matter
since you gave me the ({}) that ( Y ) is getting fatter....
she belonged to cuz Couldn't Belong To Me
Got 2 kids by this _ It was wrong for me
But we gon' always be the Best of Friends (ha ha)
Mad love boo, 'til the end (ha ha)

Although I have never politicked with hoodrats named Tanika, this song definitely is a sign the weather is getting nicer...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
have to bump this on a regular basis. has it been 10 years since Itsdark and hell is hot?
eek.gif

Shot parts of the video on 125th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. . . Joint still holds up . . . I replaced the album version with the Faith Evans version on the ipod . . . Its aMUST.

Matter of fact . . .

*** Stops listening to Toni Braxton ***

Here we go . . . . (Women singing) "All I want is you . . . Alllllllll I want is you" (Women singing)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ "you know GETTIN' MY BARK ON!" I can really see this _ posted up barking at chicks...
. . I replaced the album version with the Faith Evans version on the ipod . . .
Word ... I forgot they swapped it out ... the OG doesn'thold a candle to the version with Faith. Shoulda put her on from the jump ...

yezzzzzzzzir, song is so 'feel good' (pause), song/video got that 'last few days of school' feel....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I replaced the album version with the Faith Evans version on the ipod . . . Its a MUST.
yea I got it on the iPod as a Bonus Track...dont even remember the last time I listened to the OG...

After seeing his reality show . . . I wouldn't put ANY bizarre act past DMX . . . He's a pretty "interesting" fellow . . .

Although I have never politicked with hoodrats named Tanika, this song definitely is a sign the weather is getting nicer...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
word.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ "you know GETTIN' MY BARK ON!" I can really see this _ posted up barking at chicks ...

laugh.gif

even the phone call in the beginning is
pimp.gif
. i usually hate that #%*$, but it fits perfectly into this song...

This song can't help but remind me of spring/summer. Takes me back to the first time I lived off campus for the summer during college(hells yeah I'mold). Nothing but DMX, booze, bongs, blunts and broads.

Definitely a classic track from a classic album.

laugh.gif

I just watched this joint on MTV Jams earlier today. Bout to put it on the iPod playlist for the summer.

On the strength of you, that's your kid's daddy
I ain't gon' send him on his way, put him up in that big caddy

Back
Top Bottom