Im sorry but it still bothers me when hispanics, asians and white ppl use the N word

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

These race threads shouldn't be allowed on here cause you guys will still argue anyways.
They should be locked as soon as they are created and starter of the thread should be suspended. (not to you J Dilla/Mayor)

If people can come to a better understanding about things pertaining to race I don't see the problem. Congress argues when they're presented withBills. Should they be banned? No, of course not. These race threads are a direct reflection of the people themselves and the tension, ignorance, and confusionstill present to this day when it comes to the topic of race.

kinda off topic but still related...

this is jsut another example of the mods allowing a thread where blacks are the targets of the criticism & attacks being left open & allowed to happen.

but if this thread where disparaging asian people, it would have been locked by the 3rd page at the latest.

never fails..

Originally Posted by GoinHam

this is jsut another example of the mods allowing a thread where blacks are the targets of the criticism & attacks being left open & allowed to happen.

but if this thread where disparaging asian people, it would have been locked by the 3rd page at the latest.

never fails..

never fails..

This is true though.

Been saying this for years.

3 negative comments about Asians in a race thread and its locked.

NT race discussion don't bother me but the double standards need to stop.

People wouldn't be allowed to call Asians "vaginas", scream "BLACK POWER" and use abbreviations or censored slurs in an "Asianrace thread" without it being locked ASAP.

never fails..

correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a thread about how Hollywood doesn't respect Asians that went numerous pages in which NT'ers attackedOP (granted, he wasn't making it easy for himself) and Asians in general. Wasn't it left open for quite sometime?

Question for those who say this thread needs to be locked:

Why don't you just not enter the thread?

Anyways, carry on.

How are you going to know whats in a thread unless you enter it?

And once you see it full of ignorance, slurs and insults...why should it remain open?

came in here again...wow.
eek.gif

looking like asians vs blacks race war..
helter skelter?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a thread about how Hollywood doesn't respect Asians that went numerous pages in which NT'ers attacked OP (granted, he wasn't making it easy for himself) and Asians in general. Wasn't it left open for quite sometime?
How about you guys answer this question.

Did you read that thread?

Half of it was about black people anyway...Dirty was on every page moderating and it was a civil discussion for the most part.

No calling people c_s, no calling Asians whiny vaginas, no "WHITE POWER" chants...

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a thread about how Hollywood doesn't respect Asians that went numerous pages in which NT'ers attacked OP (granted, he wasn't making it easy for himself) and Asians in general. Wasn't it left open for quite sometime?
Check that thread again. Asians were not attacked. After a couple pages it became a roast of the OP. Even Asian NTers were saying he was adisgrace to other Asians.

As far as the double standard yall should've realized that's how it is on NT. It's their rules and they choose when to bend them or overlook thingsin favor of whoever. All I can say is report ppl you find offensive if it's that serious to you.

There was a thread about Asian eyes that got locked with the quickness. 3 pages?
There was also a thread on African American noses that made it to 15 pages I believe.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Check that thread again. Asians were not attacked. After a couple pages it became a roast of the OP. Even Asian NTers were saying he was a disgrace to other Asians.

As far as the double standard yall should've realized that's how it is on NT. It's their rules and they choose when to bend them or overlook things in favor of whoever. All I can say is report ppl you find offensive if it's that serious to you.
im going to need a link to that thread either way.

i HIGHLY doubt that there was a thread talking bad about asian people that lasted very long. in fact i dont believe it at all. the mods defend asian peoplewith ferocious authority on here

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Half of it was about black people anyway...Dirty was on every page moderating and it was a civil discussion for the most part.

No calling people c_s, no calling Asians whiny vaginas, no "WHITE POWER" chants...
Here's some gems I came across from the thread:

has to be the eyes

yall chinese crack me up posting for later
laugh.gif

asian and athletic dont mix. except for mr. lee.

... in the first five pages.

And the reason the "Asian eyes" thread got locked was because it was a copycat thread of the black nose thread.

I'm not defending the idiocy going on in this thread at all, btw. Just talking about these two isolated incidents.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Here's some gems I came across from the thread:

has to be the eyes

yall chinese crack me up posting for later
laugh.gif

asian and athletic dont mix. except for mr. lee.

... in the first five pages.

And the reason the "Asian eyes" thread got locked was because it was a copycat thread of the black nose thread.

I'm not defending the idiocy going on in this thread at all, btw. Just talking about these two isolated incidents.

you posted 3 comments from 5 pages...

you could post 5 comments from several diff pages in this thread

Because Asians are cooler than Blacks
happy.gif

JK
laugh.gif
...But what's up with all these hate from the black communitytowards us in this thread?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Because Asians are cooler than Black

JK
laugh.gif
...But what's up with all these hate from the black community towards us in this thread?
eyes.gif

there's no hate. its just the painfully obvious observation that threads that portray asians in a negative light get locked much quicker than threadstalking bad about any other race.

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

I say it every now and then and I'm Asian. I also live in the projects with Afrikan AmeriKans if that matter, I know I know, It doesn't justify the use of the word but everyone around me uses it so...........

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by seventh letter

EDIT: Just read through the entire thread and
smh.gif

I don't even know where to start, so I'm just going to sit back. This thread needs to be locked.

Qft, I don't think any of you (including me) are old enough to truly understand real racism and slavery, you gotta talk to the OG folks that have beenthrough it.

My roommate is Greek/Mexican and uses it only to quote someone else's use of it.

I remember he said it one time not in a derogatory way but just used it and I gave him the...

ohwell.gif
look

Then he was like "Oh you can use it and I can't?"

I retorted with

"It is what it is with ME, but I wouldn't recommend getting too comfortable with it, 'cause some '#++%#!' willcheck you for that..."

Haven't heard him say it since.

Back
Top Bottom