Im sorry but it still bothers me when hispanics, asians and white ppl use the N word

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

I don't think anybody should use it. No matter what race they are.

Exactly, the sooner we (black people) COLLECTIVELY stop using that word ourselves, the quicker we can admonish others for using it. Until then, we have noground to stand on and no room to criticize.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Quit the double standard. Hated this growing up...having N's calling me "chinkee and every other Asian derogatory slang"
smh.gif
and yet you drop the N -Bomb once (or very a rare occasion)... then everyone gets in an outrage
eyes.gif
out of here with that mess.

Word to Ninjahood's quote, I think if it was downplayed then it wouldn't be such an issue some people including OP, just my two cents, peace.

This.....

Its the worse when they get their feelings hurt over it and starts yelling and stuff...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

I say it every now and then and I'm Asian. I also live in the projects with Afrikan AmeriKans if that matter, I know I know, It doesn't justify the use of the word but everyone around me uses it so...........

xefz1u.jpg

I say it every now and then and I'm Asian. I also live in the projects with Afrikan AmeriKans if that matter, I know I know, It doesn't justify the use of the word but everyone around me uses it so...........

roll.gif
the hell is this?

rup3c6.png

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how about black people should've set an example and stop using it period, only reason people still rock it is cuz its been flipped into hiphop slang

QFT

I grew up around too many people that used the word, and none of them had a problem with us Latinos using it. I feel that you can always tell who grew up usingit, as opposed to posers that want to use it to be cool or whatever. And yes, it has been ingrained in a certain type of music and culture, so unless everyonestops using it, it will continue to be used.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how about black people should've set an example and stop using it period, only reason people still rock it is cuz its been flipped into hiphop slang
Dead on ninjahood. Everyone should just stop using it. I'm Asian, I don't use it.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Everybody shut up and go listen to Untitled.

Race threads on NT=loss

For real.

As James Baldwin says,"You can only be destroyed
by believing that you really are
what the white world considers - a *+$$+!"

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Race threads on NT=loss

For real.

those are rap lyrics, though. Idc son. Those two lames at the pizza spot i was at just used the word repeatedly. It didnt bother until i started to keephearing it over and over.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Wut?
I know i didn't spell it right, but are you illiterate n___?

smh.gif

i'm white and it bothers me as well. even when i am rapping along in the car I always substitute in "brother"

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Race threads on NT=loss

For real.

those are rap lyrics, though. Idc son. Those two lames at the pizza spot i was at just used the word repeatedly. It didnt bother until i started to keep hearing it over and over.

Good thing you confronted them instead of just running home and complaining on NikeTalk. Oh wait...

Were you afraid Jackie Jr was going to roll on you?

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Mayor, you say anything to 'em?

son i was seriously thinking about going to their table and press them dudes. But i was in bensonhurst bk which means i was the only blk dude there and thatarea racist as hell. And Hoisan i reported you, you bum. That was uncalled for

Whats up my "black object"? Not getting it.

But to play devils adovacte. Symbols, vocabulary, language can all be deaded and brought back with different meaning.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Race threads on NT=loss

For real.

those are rap lyrics, though. Idc son. Those two lames at the pizza spot i was at just used the word repeatedly. It didnt bother until i started to keep hearing it over and over.

Good thing you confronted them instead of just running home and complaining on NikeTalk. Oh wait...

Were you afraid Jackie Jr was going to roll on you?

im still at the pizsa spot, though. Nobody ran anywhere, dog. I already explained why i aint confront them

Back
Top Bottom