I'm sorry, but this is HUGE! Dre/Snoop/THE GAME in the studio...

There is no amount of
pimp.gif
i can use to describe this

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

lol @ yall...

snoop been wack for years... game has always been wack... and dre been makin the same beat over and over for the past 3 years...

roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude never ceases to amaze me with the hate.
laugh.gif

Damn that is huge. Dre, Snoop, and The Game, that's a deadly combination. I'm glad to see The Game and Dre back working together. Can't wait tohear the outcome
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Dre beats ain't what they used to be
they could do wonders for Game's career though, his production has been pretty weak post Documentary

What aree you talking about? His production has been ON POINT.

they could do wonders for Game's career though, his production has been pretty weak post Documentary

Wrong, Production from Kanye, Needlz, Dj Khalil, Hi Tek 1500 or nothing, Just Blaze, Cool and Dre, Scott Storch, etc.....Swizz beats even laced this _ withgood production...Game got the best ear for beats in the industry

^^^Word I dont understanding what cats be listening to. Doctors Advocate had some crazy beats.

How is this.........

Forget it. !#+# Game. There aint gonna be know west coast takeover with him involved or any of these dudes again frankly.

Sales wise Detox aint gonna do good unless he has a crazy popular single. If this is for Game's album, then c'mon who cares?

now all we need is...

Jay & Dame&Biggs

and

Original Dipset,

and my rap world will be in perfect harmony! LOL

My optimism level for Detox is at an all-time high right now. That picture just made my week. This is some epic stuff right here. Good to see Game & Dreworkin' back together. Those 2 always make some great music. Detox is no myth...
2v0xrfc.jpg

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Could this have anything to do with Relapse?
eek.gif

See: the pill bottle in Snoop's hand.
Shut your groupie %@@ with that reach, WOW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo I think that's a sharpie near Game, maybe they got T.O. to talk on a skit
eek.gif

Dre got on a white tee, could this mean he signed dem franchize boyz to aftermath?!!
eek.gif

Clown...Anyways
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

There is no amount of
pimp.gif
i can use to describe this

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

^^^Word I dont understanding what cats be listening to. Doctors Advocate had some crazy beats.
Doctor's Advocate was way better than LAX, but there were a ton of Dre imitators and LAX was just all over the place. Documentary had a greatsound and flow. Of both albums post Documentary, the only productions I actually love are Wouldn't Get Far, Let Us Live, Why You Hate The Game and OneNight. Everything else was rather average IMO.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Wrong, Production from Kanye, Needlz, Dj Khalil, Hi Tek 1500 or nothing, Just Blaze, Cool and Dre, Scott Storch, etc.....Swizz beats even laced this _ with good production...Game got the best ear for beats in the industry

Best ear for beats= Rick Ross

Back
Top Bottom