I'm sorry, but this is HUGE! Dre/Snoop/THE GAME in the studio...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Dre beats ain't what they used to be
they could do wonders for Game's career though, his production has been pretty weak post Documentary

Wrong, Production from Kanye, Needlz, Dj Khalil, Hi Tek 1500 or nothing, Just Blaze, Cool and Dre, Scott Storch, etc.....Swizz beats even laced this _ with good production...Game got the best ear for beats in the industry

Best ear for beats= Rick Ross
maybe but Game actually owns his beats

All I gotta say is cant wait for a new track to get out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

How is this.........

Forget it. !#+# Game. There aint gonna be know west coast takeover with him involved or any of these dudes again frankly.

Sales wise Detox aint gonna do good unless he has a crazy popular single. If this is for Game's album, then c'mon who cares?

+%*+ your opinion....they bout to make some dope %!%%

let's hope this means dre and game are messing with each other again for good and not just for this one song. and i think this might be what game was atjimmy iovine's house for during that diddy blog.

and lol @ dudes talking about 50, aka mr. drop 8 singles back to back while managing to garner 0 interest outside of 13 year old white girls and nyc stans.

snoop with the medical marijuana >

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Master Zik

How is this.........

Forget it. !#+# Game. There aint gonna be know west coast takeover with him involved or any of these dudes again frankly.

Sales wise Detox aint gonna do good unless he has a crazy popular single. If this is for Game's album, then c'mon who cares?
+%*+ your opinion....they bout to make some dope %!%%
$!*@ your opinion ({}).

Only gonna check for Snoop really. Stop acting like Game is capable of good music, his lyrics have been wasting Dre beats forever. Dre originally knew that andthat's why he shelved him. Damn the day Curtis decided to dust this lame off and give him a career.

game can't make good music? game has the best first 3 albums than any other rapper since 2000 besides maybe jeezy. the documentary, doc's advocate andlax are way better than grodt, the massacre and curtis. game proved he can do it with and without dre, while 50 is struggling to find another dre-produced hitlike in da club.

At least these guys are working together again. Not really excited though, and if Detox ever does release, after all these years, it'd be hard to live upto the hype and anticipation.

snoop been wack for years... game has always been wack... and dre been makin the same beat over and over for the past 3 years...
Couldnt have been said better

game can't make good music? game has the best first 3 albums than any other rapper since 2000 besides maybe jeezy. the documentary, doc's advocate and lax are way better than grodt, the massacre and curtis. game proved he can do it with and without dre, while 50 is struggling to find another dre-produced hit like in da club

Wrong,Wrong,Wrong The Doc's Advocate sold off the strength of The Doc...Peep how sales continue to decline...Game is not an artist,dude couldnt write a hook/concept song to save his life...every hit he has is with someone else on the hook...50 made him...if he never got those first singles for The Doc dude would be a mixtape rapper at best

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

lol @ yall...

snoop been wack for years... game has always been wack... and dre been makin the same beat over and over for the past 3 years...

roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude never ceases to amaze me with the hate.
laugh.gif
^This is why I have dude on ignore. He hates on Game and Chamillionaire so hard it's ridiculous but will defend Joe Budden (who I am also aHUGE fan of) to the death. He's the only NTer I have on ignore. Dude's hate is too much...

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

game can't make good music? game has the best first 3 albums than any other rapper since 2000 besides maybe jeezy. the documentary, doc's advocate and lax are way better than grodt, the massacre and curtis. game proved he can do it with and without dre, while 50 is struggling to find another dre-produced hit like in da club.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Couldnt have been said better

game can't make good music? game has the best first 3 albums than any other rapper since 2000 besides maybe jeezy. the documentary, doc's advocate and lax are way better than grodt, the massacre and curtis. game proved he can do it with and without dre, while 50 is struggling to find another dre-produced hit like in da club

Wrong,Wrong,Wrong The Doc's Advocate sold off the strength of The Doc...Peep how sales continue to decline...Game is not an artist,dude couldnt write a hook/concept song to save his life...every hit he has is with someone else on the hook...50 made him...if he never got those first singles for The Doc dude would be a mixtape rapper at best

wow, this would make sense if dre had anything to do with doctor's advocate. let me guess, lax sold because of dr. dre too, right?

lax was one of, if not the best, album of 2008.

lol @ yall...

I got nothing against you but I haven't seen a thread about a west coast rapper/west coast in general without you popping in
laugh.gif

game can't make good music? game has the best first 3 albums than any other rapper since 2000 besides maybe jeezy. the documentary, doc's advocate and lax are way better than grodt, the massacre and curtis. game proved he can do it with and without dre, while 50 is struggling to find another dre-produced hit like in da club.
ba8253be28db1daadd8843fd5010f66319a8899.gif

I'm too out of it to name anything right now but hell no.

lol @ yall...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Dre beats ain't what they used to be
they could do wonders for Game's career though, his production has been pretty weak post Documentary
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT never ceases to amaze me.

Originally Posted by maddog345

My optimism level for Detox is at an all-time high right now. That picture just made my week. This is some epic stuff right here. Good to see Game & Dre workin' back together. Those 2 always make some great music. Detox is no myth...
2v0xrfc.jpg

Come on bo. Dre like 25 in this pic .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At all the dumb **# n_'s clowin Game.

Game > your favorite mainstream rapper with a debut album this decade. Honestly the only people in his league are Lupe, Kanye, and Jeezy. Some one try andtell me other wise.

I see you forgot about Mr.West.

wow, this would make sense if dre had anything to do with doctor's advocate. let me guess, lax sold because of dr. dre too, right?

lax was one of, if not the best, album of 2008.

Im not talking about dre...Im talking about people were hyped to see what dude was about on Doc's Advocate bc The Doc wassuch a strong album...Im not saying the dude doesnt have hits under his belt Im saying he cant write a damn hit himself...its evident check his trackrecord

Back
Top Bottom