I'm sorry, but this is HUGE! Dre/Snoop/THE GAME in the studio...

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

lol @ yall...

snoop been wack for years... game has always been wack... and dre been makin the same beat over and over for the past 3 years...

Get out.

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Who just wishes for another mans downfall because of an opinion...?
roll.gif
a TRUE hater...

kinda sad really...

Dude, dont talk about true haters when you're one.
I always see you coming in bashing on almost every rapper.
All these rappers you bash on are 100x times better then you.

lol @ yall...

snoop been wack for years... game has always been wack... and dre been makin the same beat over and over for the past 3 years...
chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

laugh.gif
You guys are hilarious. Last weeky'all were clowning on The Game, now he's the best rapper out the West, even in the same league as Lupe and Kanye. Really?

I mean, really? How old are y'all? Twelve?

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

laugh.gif
You guys are hilarious. Last week y'all were clowning on The Game, now he's the best rapper out the West, even in the same league as Lupe and Kanye. Really?

I mean, really? How old are y'all? Twelve?
Yall borderline illiterate, reading comprehensive deficient, context remedial *$% %@!%$+ are gettin tired. And then wanna try an roast, honestlyit be better for you if you were 12, ol' lack of intellect types.
smh.gif

When that statement was made, it was CLEARLY referring to mainstream success over the last five years.

lol @ yall...

I actually somewhat agree with this. There has been very few game songs I have enjoyed I liked some of Documentary, snoop hasnt done anything that appealed tome too much his voice is just tired to me. And only a couple beats that are exception to the Dre comment. And I LOVE OG Dre and Snoop collabs, they're justtired now. Still interested to see what comes of this though

Back
Top Bottom