IM SPEECHLESS.... VOL. IF YOU NOT FROM THE SOUTH.. KEEP IT MOVIN...

smh.gif
giving the south a bad name and i'm from dallas.

laugh.gif
@ this thread

smh.gif
@ people saying it's "ignorant" though...really? wrong choice of words...stupid, wack, dumb, horrible, etc...but ignorant?
eyes.gif

to the OP though...my dude, that ain't nothing really nothing to be proud of, but w/e...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
thytker goin' hard

Is this really 6 pages of hate? Really? I thought it was a cool routine. That track was wack, they could have picked a grip of other songs but I fiiiiigurethat that's the dance that actually goes with that track. The dude on the left was doing his thing, the other two...

not so much

But 6 pages of hatred? I ain't think it was that bad.

MD by way of GA.

in the words of the artistic orator of this specific musical composition: "why dey do that thea?"

sorry bruh that bird walk little arm step crap is str8 corn...........no wonder only ppl in the south do it and it hasnt caught on.you are rightthough........i dont understand it.

no hate just not understanding the appeal.........at all.

cuz see to me hate means you goin out of your way to stop someone elses flow, im indifferen to this. let them do them

EDIT: i think i saw the im-a-little-tea-pot-tip-me-over-and-pour-me-out move
roll.gif

BTW~what were the OG titles 4 this thread
roll.gif
nerd.gif
"Check out these cool new moves guys! Its so hotthey even doin it in Osaka. vol. Word to Obama"
roll.gif

Jetpacunlimited:
Apparently ignorance is international.
So.. Dancing is ignorance
laugh.gif
I didn't know that.
Calling a spade a heart is ignorant.

There is no dancing in that clip.

All it takes is memorization to do what they are doing; just memorize when to dip your shoulder, stomp your left foot, sway to the left, etc.

Very, very, very little physical skill.

Almost none.

Just memorization.

This is nothing to gas up. If they were to do something creative and not the same junk that's been going on then I would have been impressed.

Oh yea, and ppl need to understand the difference between "criticism" and "hate" before they use the latter....thats ignorance

Here's the bottom line: that dancing did not deserve all those emoticons. *%%% was horrible. So yes, in that respect you failed.

niketalk stay hating on soulja boy and the south. oh and people with grammatical errors.

Back
Top Bottom