IM SPEECHLESS.... VOL. IF YOU NOT FROM THE SOUTH.. KEEP IT MOVIN...

[h3]IM SPEECHLESS.... VOL. IF YOU NOT FROM THE SOUTH.. KEEP IT MOVIN...[/h3]
still can't get it right
tired.gif

It's only 7 am here and he's already taken plenty of Ls.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man that has got to suck, taking L's as soon as you wake up... thats like a precursor for the whole day then...

o and
alien.gif
that stupid pigeon dance or whatever....i forgot soulja boy wasa legit musician and ever since crank dat people have been oooing and ahhhhing over his advanced moves which consists of flaling your arms like an orangutanand slowly turning in circles and then hopping around like u are some sort of bunny rabbit... come on broham thats not dancing, thats animal immitations...which i am doing right now.... what if soulja boy comes out with a tight dance that mimicks a chamillion.... would you be all enthusiastic and speechlessthen?? there would probably be a post saying " Damnnn not moving at all and blending in with your surroundings is so baller. vol. if your not from thesouth, you cant see me cuz im camouflaged......#$$%@
alien.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

nerd-suffers-police-brutality.jpg

OH NO... I TOOK AN "L" FOR SAYING "YOUR"
eyes.gif
How does it feel to have taken so many Ls this early?

laugh.gif
Bruh, this is an internet message board... wanting me to feel like Itook an "L" online is of obvious importance to you.

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

Originally Posted by dgk3188

what is it that they killed?

that was lame btw

grin.gif
I forgot.. its a Southern thing - you wouldn't understand.

Apparently ignorance is international.
So.. Dancing is ignorance
laugh.gif
I didn't know that.
No that crap you call dancing is not dancing. It's called being a %!$#.

584px-Zip_Coon_on_the_Go-Ahead_Principle.jpg

You know how ignorant you sound right now? That dance makes them look like a "%!%+" Really now?
grin.gif

That dancing wasn't even that bad. I don't understand why people cant let others be, If you don't like it then don't watch it
laugh.gif

You know how ignorant you sound right now? That dance makes them look like a "%!%+" Really now?
grin.gif

That dancing wasn't even that bad. I don't understand why people cant let others be, If you don't like it then don't watch it
laugh.gif

preach.jpg

i still hold my stance that - that whole set is too complicated to pull of in a club. if you can pull off the bird walk in a club you need to reevaluate yourclub of choice because there is obviously no one in there. im a firm believer that there is a "Dougie" for every situation.
Dougie FTW.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

i still hold my stance that - that whole set is too complicated to pull of in a club. if you can pull off the bird walk in a club you need to reevaluate your club of choice because there is obviously no one in there. im a firm believer that there is a "Dougie" for every situation.
Dougie FTW.

I F's wit "My Dougie".
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just seeing them pull off those moves with ease is still
pimp.gif
tho

Re: IM SPEECHLESS.... VOL. IF YOU NOT FROM THE SOUTH.. KEEP IT MOVIN...

How about you stop watching crappy videos and go back to school ....

How the eff do you know all Soulja Boys lyrics and dances but cant properly formulate a sentence?

pimp.gif
SGS MM wrote:

Re: IM SPEECHLESS.... VOL. IF YOU NOT FROM THE SOUTH.. KEEP IT MOVIN...

How about you stop watching crappy videos and go back to school ....

How the eff do you know all Soulja Boys lyrics and dances but cant properly formulate a sentence?

o_rly.jpg

laugh.gif
At knowing Soulja Boy's lyrics.. I can't even stand about 95%his music. That Video is still
pimp.gif
tho. And that Dance is still
pimp.gif
. So uhh... Sorry
roll.gif

You guys do know these kids are Japanese right? ...Like, this isn't the south at all... Pretty sure Osaka Japan is bout as east as you can get.

Letter no. 12.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

You guys do know these kids are Japanese right? ...Like, this isn't the south at all... Pretty sure Osaka Japan is bout as east as you can get.

Letter no. 12.

And thats what makes it
pimp.gif
. To me anyways... I've seen dudeshere (Atlanta) who couldn't pull it off as good as they did.

^Fail.....son is now looking for other people's grammatical errors to clown on them because he took so many L's on his.
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
FORREAL B? SON TOOK MAD L's HUH?

laugh.gif
At knowing Soulja Boy's lyrics.. I can't even stand about 95% his music. That Video is still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. So uhh... Sorry
roll.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

I def. know it's not a southern thing to look so dumb but think is so cool! Yeah, sorry, sorry for your lame ***!

Originally Posted by SGS MM

laugh.gif
At knowing Soulja Boy's lyrics.. I can't even stand about 95% his music. That Video is still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. So uhh... Sorry
roll.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

I def. know it's not a southern thing to look so dumb but think is so cool! Yeah, sorry, sorry for your lame ***!

6a00d4142efd3f3c7f00d414332aab3c7f-500pi

Back
Top Bottom