In a good mood.... who wants free paypal money?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Stop being so %#%#!%% nice dude. smh. What has this world come to??!!

this world would be a better place with more people like him. maybe with the $5 he sends we should pay it forward.

this world would be a better place with more people like him. maybe with the $5 he sends we should pay it forward.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

20090320.200624_20090321-st-batteries-b.jpg

Here are some choices. Figure out which one works best for your sarcasm detector and then get back to me. 
happy.gif

Here are some choices. Figure out which one works best for your sarcasm detector and then get back to me. 
happy.gif

happy.gif
lame.

happy.gif
lame.

This pretty cool

if u still feel like giving, send five dollars to the charity u donated to yesterday in my name.

God bless and merry christmas to all

This pretty cool

if u still feel like giving, send five dollars to the charity u donated to yesterday in my name.

God bless and merry christmas to all

Back
Top Bottom