In Depth Review Of Blackberry Curve 8900 Needed

Whats up NT.

Its that time of the year again, my At&t account is eligible for an upgrade. I was looking at their website, and the Blackberry Curve 8900 caught myattention. The customer reviews don't help much so im coming to you guys instead. If anybody can give me a good review of the pros and cons please tell me.Thanks

spdbwl.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I actually have this phone (pic taken with my 8320)[/color]

7119w6.jpg

I had fun with it for the first 2 weeks maybe? Aside from the freezing, cameragetting this weird discoloration thing, and having to press the "end call" button to cancel programs, it's done me well. But, I got bored ratherquickly.. Watching Youtube on it sucks, the video quality is trash when streaming and it tends to buffer more than it actually plays the damn video. If youhave a phone skin (like mines does) the vibration is almost impossible to feel and I've missed a #++$ load of calls due to this. The scroll ball is alittle too small compared to the 8320 and moves way to fast when I'm playing BrickBreaker (it also tends to jerk around [pause]). The camera qualityis
eek.gif
though.. here's a pic I took a few weeks ago (as you can see thequality is way better than the 8320):

2qxb8kz.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's a solid phone though.. Sleek and sharp look, internet is kind of fast andthe battery life is pretty awesome (charges quickly too)... sadly, within the next few days, I'll be leaving T-Mobile (terrible service) all together andwill be selling mine.. Sucks that I paid nearly $500 for it less than a month ago.[/color]
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom