In-ear headphones.

Yo NT!

As always, you guys come through. I currently have in-ear headphones from Sony but the ear buds always seem to fall out and maybe you guys help me find betterones where they don't come off as easily. Thanks!

Appreciate the help in advance.

I am looking to spend $30 - $50.. give or take.

Thanks for the suggestion, Biggie62.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

skull candy ink'd - $20.

sick.gif
Skull Candy's are the worst.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

skull candy ink'd - $20.

sick.gif
Co-sign. That stuff is pure crap. Go for the Sennheiser or Denon pair that were suggested above. Leaps and bounds better than hype'dearphones.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Beats by Dre.

$100.

Are these worth it? These ipod headphones aren't working for me anymore, so I wouldnt mind spending the extra money on some quality headphones that willlast.

Originally Posted by mEasy15

How are the Bose In-Ear Headphones??

very poor design, they fall out all the time. and very poor sounds, scooped mids. look at denon, audio tecnica, senn.

Originally Posted by il prescelto

Originally Posted by mEasy15

How are the Bose In-Ear Headphones??

very poor design, they fall out all the time. and very poor sounds, scooped mids. look at denon, audio tecnica, senn.

Good lookin' out bro montana. I been looking for a good pair of in-ear, noise cancelling headphones cause I'm on flights about once a month. I'lllook into those brands.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

skull candy ink'd - $20.

sick.gif
I concur. They're tinny and don't stay in. So horrible. My original iPod ones were WAYYYYYY better. Now I've got some Sony ones thatjust sit in my ears. They do the trick

I mess with these:
230173958.jpg

SonyMDR-ED21LP earphones.

only 20 bucks. great quality, very loud, and last long.
[h1]
[/h1]

Once again NT, thank you very much.

I have in-ear headphones and they are pretty nice. The problem I had was I would always lose the buds while trying to pull them out of my pockets.

CaponeCartels.. I checked them out and I think I will be purchasing them. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom