In Kanye News....

And sadly nothing will be done about his mental health. :smh:

Kanye has entirely too many yes men and women in his life. They need to tell him to sit his *** all the way down and attempt to get better. And I know that’s easier said than done, but damn—where are his friends/fam in the midst of all this?? I couldn’t let a homie of mine go out like this smh.

They don’t want to be told to “get off the bus”. So they gonna do whatever to stay on. Smh. The Kardashians could care less.

I can't make out what he's saying. What's he saying about his daughter? Is he making comparisons about his experiences to his own dad about considering abortion?

I can't make out what he's saying. What's he saying about his daughter? Is he making comparisons about his experiences to his own dad about considering abortion?

From what I saw it appears that he was saying that he contemplated aborting his daughter.

His handlers will soon be making another visit and re-up on whatever got him quiet last time. Wonder what hair dye color he’s going with this time.

this is probably the most normal thing that has happened in 2020 so far

Without all the crap that has happened this year, this would've actually happened anyways.

Those asking about the Kardashians saving him...Tell me where Rob is now?

They will offer anyone up to stay relevant.

Khloe up next

this is probably the most normal thing that has happened in 2020 so far

Without all the crap that has happened this year, this would've actually happened anyways.

Those asking about the Kardashians saving him...Tell me where Rob is now?

They will offer anyone up to stay relevant.

Khloe up next

Apparently Rob is coming back to the show? His absence from the public is in relation to the Blac Chyna drama, right?

Kanye been needing help, even before the Trump presidency was a thing. He also prides himself over not taking his medication anymore. I dunno, I don't see this whole thing going anywhere. Wouldn't he have to rely on write-in votes?

Apparently Rob is coming back to the show? His absence from the public is in relation to the Blac Chyna drama, right?

Kanye been needing help, even before the Trump presidency was a thing. He also prides himself over not taking his medication anymore. I dunno, I don't see this whole thing going anywhere. Wouldn't he have to rely on write-in votes?

Is he??
My post was more of a like where is Rob now?

Dude just *POOFED*

He does damn everything that should ruin one's career, yet he somehow manages to get richer :lol:. I would love to hear his explanation for this.
'Everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars,' Kanye West says at 1st campaign rally

lmao Condom companies going bankrupt.

'Everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars,' Kanye West says at 1st campaign rally

E4AF975D-9D1F-47F5-AAC0-8CDCE566BD48.png

He's the black Trump now. Lots of money and means to put his words out to the general public and willing to say whatever he wants and doesn't care about the repercussions because he'll just deny it and move on to something else his brain thinks of. Like I said earlier in this thread, he will no doubt be our president one day. The bar is so low anyone has a shot and people wanna see First Lady Kim Kardashian in the White House. It'll happen in the future. Just not this year.

Back
Top Bottom