In Kanye News....

You would think this pandemic would give people a crash course in the importance of electing the right people, but I've still seen people here who post and complain about the response, people they love being infected, and worry about having a job or stimulus all day here still talk about voting for Kanye for the lulz. I give up on trying to understand people.
its crazy.
nothing makes sense. nothing.

You would think this pandemic would give people a crash course in the importance of electing the right people, but I've still seen people here who post and complain about the response, people they love being infected, and worry about having a job or stimulus all day here still talk about voting for Kanye for the lulz. I give up on trying to understand people.
Avoid understanding ppl in here. The only way you can really understand someone is to know who they truly are. And no one here really knows who any of us are 🤔 🤷‍♂️

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

This is a pretty ridiculous statement. No one side owns the black vote.

If a black person votes for Kanye, they didn’t have their vote suppressed. This shows a complete lack of understanding of what voter suppression is.

His run is arguably like a Jill Stein/spoiler run, but no one accuses Jill Stein of voter suppression.

This is a pretty ridiculous statement. No one side owns the black vote.

If a black person votes for Kanye, they didn’t have their vote suppressed. This shows a complete lack of understanding of what voter suppression is.

Relax.

They used the wrong term.

Probably meant "poach."

while one side doesn't "own" the black vote, one side certainly owns the white vote and works tirelessly to ensure that less black people are able and willing to vote at all

the GOP backing 3rd party candidates isn't stopping as long as they can mindlessly keep white rural support

Gary Johnson (also backed by the GOP) got 100K votes in Wisconsin in 2016 - a state what was decided by 20K votes. Jill Stein got 30K votes

Kanye could very easily get enough votes to swing a state like that

while one side doesn't "own" the black vote, one side certainly owns the white vote and works tirelessly to ensure that less black people are able and willing to vote at all

the GOP backing 3rd party candidates isn't stopping as long as they can mindlessly keep white rural support

Gary Johnson (also backed by the GOP) got 100K votes in Wisconsin in 2016 - a state what was decided by 20K votes. Jill Stein got 30K votes

Kanye could very easily get enough votes to swing a state like that

I certainly think Kanye can get enough attention to swing a close state.

But if someone who planned to vote for the Democratic Party is willing to vote instead for Kanye West, I think that says a lot about the Democratic Party candidate.

Back
Top Bottom