In N Out Coming to Dallas, TX: Finally...A W for All You Texans

Interesting. The only reason it isn't everywhere is because all the current location is a day or so distance from the main distribution center.

Congrats Texas, you're doing something right. Now about that music and fashion sense...

Nah this will be an L. Texas is already too fat... The only thing TX needs out of California is an LA Fitness.
nerd.gif

I'm over here in Cali, the Valley. And I still love my In-n-Out, but those of you that live around here, I've grown to love "The Habit" a whole lot more.

Originally Posted by doosta45

so they franchising?

it has to be close to where they distribute their meat

so maybe a location opened up? if they did, be ready to see a few more

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by Finn

I'm in LA, Fatburger < In N Out
Fixed.

In N Out's burgers are great but there not as good as people make them out to be and their fries suck. Fatburger is mad slept on, their burgers are mad tasty and their fries are top notch. I know plenty of westcoast people that haven't even tried Fatburger, it's ashame.

Their fries are super bangin! I get tired of stiff %+@ frozen fries. In-n-out owns NO FREEZERS! Remember that next time you wolve down a 3x3 with easy regular onions AND grilled onions with fries that are crisp yet soft. $++@ any other burgers biatches.

For those who don't like in&out fries, order a fry light next time. They cook them for a shorter amount of time, Because for me their too crispy, so much better light

Back
Top Bottom