In NYC, what are some good neighborhoods outside of Manhattan?

^ what makes you say that?

And seriously. If anyone is looking for a roommate...I am too.

All the people I've met on NT thus far have been pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

what about wash. heights??...
anybody tryna be my roomate,no %%%@

ask my dude ninja how much it would cost to rent out his 6/17 countdown pack box in his room
lmao....only good thing i here bout that part of town is there sexy domincan chicks everywhere.
i probley be out of place though since im mex.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

what about wash. heights??...
anybody tryna be my roomate,no %%%@

ask my dude ninja how much it would cost to rent out his 6/17 countdown pack box in his room
lmao....only good thing i here bout that part of town is there sexy domincan chicks everywhere.
i probley be out of place though since im mex.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Literally 10 minutes from manhattan on the R/M

Good bunch of restaurants
A few good bars
Euro Cafes if u like em
Movie theatre

what exactly are you looking for? i could just keep listing but its good to know what you want out of a neighborhood before you start looking

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Literally 10 minutes from manhattan on the R/M

Good bunch of restaurants
A few good bars
Euro Cafes if u like em
Movie theatre

what exactly are you looking for? i could just keep listing but its good to know what you want out of a neighborhood before you start looking

^You're right, Astoria has all of those things. I kinda wish it was more 20-30 somethings out here though. And cooler bars/pubs...I haven't really seen that many dope stops. Maybe I need to venture out further towards the park and what not. The commute to work is on point though...I get to Broadway and 56th in like 15mins.

^You're right, Astoria has all of those things. I kinda wish it was more 20-30 somethings out here though. And cooler bars/pubs...I haven't really seen that many dope stops. Maybe I need to venture out further towards the park and what not. The commute to work is on point though...I get to Broadway and 56th in like 15mins.

I'm in sunny side and wouldn't leave my place. (2br rent controlled) I pay 700 rent
pimp.gif

Either sunny side or Astoria is a safe bet.

I'm in sunny side and wouldn't leave my place. (2br rent controlled) I pay 700 rent
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jhova718

pimp.gif

damn,thats the price range im looking for
not bad for 2br

pimp.gif

damn,thats the price range im looking for
not bad for 2br

I've been there since I was 4 though. You're not gonna find it anymore. My friend rented a studio down the block from me and it cost her 1100. My room is bigger than her whole place.

I've been there since I was 4 though. You're not gonna find it anymore. My friend rented a studio down the block from me and it cost her 1100. My room is bigger than her whole place.

damn,your lucky
guess i gotta get my pay up in ny once i move up there.

damn,your lucky

damn,your lucky
smile.gif

Live within your means. I live back at home now and I'll be making close to 50-55 this year and STILL not considering moving out.

damn,your lucky
smile.gif

Live within your means. I live back at home now and I'll be making close to 50-55 this year and STILL not considering moving out.

Back
Top Bottom